"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

I called Brilliance Audio today to find out about the release of the "Captivated by You" audio book.  They show the book is  available on November 18.  You can preorder the CD version and the MP3 that will be shipped on the publication date but information regarding preorders of Audible.com and iTunes versions was not available.  Brilliance does show audio versions for those formats will be produced

It maybe the print publisher does not want to lose sales to audio.

P.S.

Jill Redfield IS the narrator!!

Sylvia says on Facebook that so far as she is aware the audio book will be available on 18 November, she'll post links as soon as available.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the price drop to $7.99 from $9.99 u.s. Kindle ... But now Amazon says it's unavailable . Weird .

Looking forward to book 4... Hopefully we get lots of answers and a lot less drama (asking too much ? 😕). Can't wait to see what the pen stands for, the uk version usually has Eva's stuff on the covers .. Anyone think it's a necklace ?

I think Cary is good for Eva ... I don't blame him for being upset with her for not telling him about Gideon .. I mean they live together. Does he even know who beat him ? Did Eva tell him ? I don't remember .

Couple more months !

I saw the price drop to $7.99 from $9.99 u.s. Kindle ... But now Amazon says it's unavailable . Weird .

Looking forward to book 4... Hopefully we get lots of answers and a lot less drama (asking too much ? ). Can't wait to see what the pen stands for, the uk version usually has Eva's stuff on the covers .. Anyone think it's a necklace ?

I think Cary is good for Eva ... I don't blame him for being upset with her for not telling him about Gideon .. I mean they live together. Does he even know who beat him ? Did Eva tell him ? I don't remember .

Couple more months !

Yep that excerpt has me salivating, just can't wait :). :)

Looking forward to book 4... Hopefully we get lots of answers and a lot less drama (asking too much ? ). Can't wait to see what the pen stands for, the uk version usually has Eva's stuff on the covers .. Anyone think it's a necklace ?

Couple more months !

as far as we know, Eva hasn't told Cary who (the police suspect) beat him up. Not sure if the police even have proof that Nathan was the guy who attacked him.

as far as we know, Eva hasn't told Cary who (the police suspect) beat him up. Not sure if the police even have proof that Nathan was the guy who attacked him.

I think there was security video outside the club where they had just left I believe that is how they pegged Nathan and that is when Gideon decided he had to deal with Nathan on his own; he was terrified for Eva...

I think there was security video outside the club where they had just left I believe that is how they pegged Nathan and that is when Gideon decided he had to deal with Nathan on his own; he was terrified for Eva...

was this written somewhere or we just assuming this? A good theory though

Surprise today, a new teaser.  I cannot work out how to add pictures (I get a box to paste an url into but then everything hangs and all I can do is close the forum down and re-start"

So here's the text of what is said

"Go home, Gideon. Please."

"I am home." He caught me from behind and buried his face in my soaked hair.  "I'm with you."

Sylvia also made the comment "Gideon never fails to give goose bumps"

Surprise today, a new teaser.  I cannot work out how to add pictures (I get a box to paste an url into but then everything hangs and all I can do is close the forum down and re-start"

So here's the text of what is said

"Go home, Gideon. Please."

"I am home." He caught me from behind and buried his face in my soaked hair.  "I'm with you."

Sylvia also made the comment "Gideon never fails to give goose bumps"

This is actually a quote from Bared to You, but Gideon makes me melt.

• 1 month later...

In the latest Penguin video Sylvia just tells us she is not answering questions (re Tatiana, Megumi, Eva's parents, if Gideon and Eva will have a baby or if Brett is back) so I hope this book answers all of those questions (the baby one I thought had already been answered in that Sylvia said they are not ready to be parents).

Just looked at the "Amazon Best Sellers Rank"

For Captivated by You

Congratulations Sylvia!!!!

No. 4 on UK iTunes

UK Amazon just now (the book is up against Jodi Ellen Malpas which released earlier here and was No. 1 on iTunes earlier today and 1 on Amazon )

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#3 in Kindle Store > Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary

#4 in Books > Fiction > Contemporary Fiction

#4 in Kindle Store > Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction

No. 4 on UK iTunes

UK Amazon just now (the book is up against Jodi Ellen Malpas which released earlier here and was No. 1 on iTunes earlier today and 1 on Amazon )

Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#3 in Kindle Store > Books > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Literary

#4 in Books > Fiction > Contemporary Fiction

#4 in Kindle Store > Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction

Cannot find on iTunes USA yet.  :(

All the pre-order links are on Sylvia's web site (link below). A direct search on Amazon.com only brings up the paperback, audio book and a foreign edition - no idea why the e-book isn't showing, but follow the link below, all the US sites are those at the top of the page.

http://www.sylviaday.com/books/captivated-by-you//#order