"Captivated by You"

Sylvia Day

It's close enough to your bedtime Julie. ;)

ec13cbfd677db6b483a5d2b999ab419e.jpg?ito

Julie I actually have this picture saved on my computer because he looks so happy.

henry-cavill-435.jpg

You little treasure Kirsten.

I will go to bed a happy bunny. :)

Oh Kirsten......Sleep well Julie...!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Kirsten.

Although we're told there's a HEA, it's going to be one helluva journey for them. And us. I don't think heart break will be sufficient to label it. :(

You know most of RIY was difficult for me to get through. I couldn't understand what Gideon was doing and my heart broke for the both of them over and over. I imagine this reading the same. :(

Hi Betty. I was a bit surprised they got married in EWY. I thought for sure we would have to wait until book 5. I think the reason why it was done is because it not keeps them bound together regardless of what happens in this next book, and I am anticipating this next book to be pretty heartbreaking. No doubt Gideva love each other, but sometimes life becomes overwhelming and you want to just give up. This ensures that they don't.

I agree Kirsten.

Although we're told there's a HEA, it's going to be one helluva journey for them. And us. I don't think heart break will be sufficient to label it. :(

I could not agree more very heartbreaking bring on the boxes of tissues!!!

But I keep thinking what a wonderful story we will have within the 5 books to read again and again !!!

You know most of RIY was difficult for me to get through. I couldn't understand what Gideon was doing and my heart broke for the both of them over and over. I imagine this reading the same. :(

Me too Kirsten I even have issues trying to reread it, I reread the other 2 just fine!!

Hi Betty. I was a bit surprised they got married in EWY. I thought for sure we would have to wait until book 5. I think the reason why it was done is because it not keeps them bound together regardless of what happens in this next book, and I am anticipating this next book to be pretty heartbreaking. No doubt Gideva love each other, but sometimes life becomes overwhelming and you want to just give up. This ensures that they don't.

Also your answer goes along with the prenup that Gideon had drawn up.  He knows he is going to f**k up and that life might be difficult :(

It is one of the many things I like about Sylvia's books.  She gets to the expected HEA in a most unexpected way.  She weaves a good story.

I can re-read it Barb, but I cry every single time I do. You would think I would be immune to it all, but I'm not.

I know Sharon and I were messaging about this exact same thing last night, how no matter how many times we read it we tear up.  The nightmares almost get to me the first 2 nightmares for sure!  

It is one of the many things I like about Sylvia's books. She gets to the expected HEA in a most unexpected way. She weaves a good story.

I wish you had told me that sooner. I might have waited until book five to start this...No I think I would rather suffer through their struggle with you guys and get to the HEA together.. (I am guessing HEA means "happily ever after")

I know Sharon and I were messaging about this exact same thing last night, how no matter how many times we read it we tear up.  The nightmares almost get to me the first 2 nightmares for sure!

I have to admit, this is the first book I have ever cried over. The emotion was unbelievable. Heartbreaking. When he attacked her in her home whilst having a nightmare, and she wouldn't give up on him. Omg! So sad.

I made a comment earlier about the confrontation near the end of EWY between Eva and Lizzie about the ring and I thoight that happened because Luzzie thought Gideon took the ring for Corinne and she was surprised when Eva showed up with it. This was after the hospital as someone pointed out. I still maintain that Gideon asked mom for the ring when everyone thought Gideon and Corinne were an item. Lizzie called Gideon from the hospital and even JFG complained that you would think Gideonwas the hubby. Lizzie still thought thee was hope for Gideon and Corinne, not realizing or wanting to realize how 'together' GidEva were. That is why she went off on Eva at the dinner when she saw Eva with 'her' ring. I am not sure of the comment about you are not taking him away from me. Would not think Lizzie had much control over Gideon. Has me puzzled???

I wish you had told me that sooner. I might have waited until book five to start this...No I think I would rather suffer through their struggle with guys and get to the HEA. (I am guessing HEA means "happily ever after")

Yes it does. And we all want it for this couple in bucket loads

I have to admit, this is the first book I have ever cried over. The emotion was unbelievable. Heartbreaking. When he attacked her in her home whilst having a nightmare, and she wouldn't give up on him. Omg! So sad.

Oh I know Julie it is because we are invested in these characters like they are part of our everyday living.  That is why every time I read that back cover Sylvia posted it makes me sick to my stomach.  I mean I tell myself get a grip these a fictional characters they are not real, but I do not believe myself :)

Thought you were going to bed my friend???  :)

I made a comment earlier about the confrontation near the end of EWY between Eva and Lizzie about the ring and I thoight that happened because Luzzie thought Gideon took the ring for Corinne and she was surprised when Eva showed up with it. This was after the hospital as someone pointed out. I still maintain that Gideon asked mom for the ring when everyone thought Gideon and Corinne were an item. Lizzie called Gideon from the hospital and even JFG complained that you would think Gideonwas the hubby. Lizzie still thought thee was hope for Gideon and Corinne, not realizing or wanting to realize how 'together' GidEva were. That is why she went off on Eva at the dinner when she saw Eva with 'her' ring. I am not sure of the comment about you are not taking him away from me. Would not think Lizzie had much control over Gideon. Has me puzzled???

I had said months ago that there was a possibility that Gideon tracked down that ring since in all likelihood with the money that Geoffrey had scammed from people most of their stuff would have been seized and sold at public auction to recoup losses. I am not sure what type of relationship Lizzie thinks she has with Gideon, but clearly the woman is delusional.

I had said months ago that there was a possibility that Gideon tracked down that ring since in all likelihood with the money that Geoffrey had scammed from people most of their stuff would have been seized and sold at public auction to recoup losses. I am not sure what type of relationship Lizzie thinks she has with Gideon, but clearly the woman is delusional.

I remember us having these convos back then.   We all know Lizzie is delusional.

Kirsten, your right about her being delusional. From the way Gideon froze her out from the garden party you would think he had nothing to do with her. But in Entwined he still wouldn't let her suffer financially after the Ponzi scheme.

Yes clearly delusional in the end of EWY she tells Eva "I won't let you take him away from me"  as if she has him at all!!

You can say that again.  Gideon helps her when needed. (He help Vidal keep his company going because he didn't want her to lose everything again.) But he can't show her any love even a simple hug is too much for him.