Mothers and Fathers - Monica and Elizabeth and Victor and Geoffrey

BettyY37

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think loyalty has nothing to do with morals in this case. Eva is disappointed in her father's behavior and rightly so. His behavior was morally wrong due to the fact that Monica was a married woman and he should have set a better example for his daughter. Eva told him how she felt and this has nothing to do with loyalty. She shouldn't agree with his behavior just because he is her dad. I think that Stanton does deserve Eva's loyalty in this case because he has been good to her AND her mother. He did his best to protect Eva from her past and puts up with a lot of Monica's baggage .

I agree Ssrph, 

Hey Guys

I am sorry if you don't like this but it has to be said.  If some of the new members would look back at what we have all discussed since before Entwined and after Reflected you will see that we have spent months discussing Monica, Victor, Lizard (Elizabeth vidal) Chris Jnr, Chris Snr to death and to be honest I could not go through all the posts here again as it was just repeating what we had all discussed.

I know you have your points to raise being new but maybe if you had read further back to what we have discussed you would see our explanations and comments   We have been on here for a while now and discussed things until we were blue in the face and I do not feel that a new thread for Mothers & Fathers was needed.

Sorry to be blunt and I know some of you will be P***ed off with me saying this but that is my thoughts.

Sheena

Hey Guys

I am sorry if you don't like this but it has to be said.  If some of the new members would look back at what we have all discussed since before Entwined and after Reflected you will see that we have spent months discussing Monica, Victor, Lizard (Elizabeth vidal) Chris Jnr, Chris Snr to death and to be honest I could not go through all the posts here again as it was just repeating what we had all discussed.

I know you have your points to raise being new but maybe if you had read further back to what we have discussed you would see our explanations and comments   We have been on here for a while now and discussed things until we were blue in the face and I do not feel that a new thread for Mothers & Fathers was needed.

Sorry to be blunt and I know some of you will be P***ed off with me saying this but that is my thoughts.

Sheena

Hi Sheena

I always think its good to go over old postings. We covered so much ground. Yes there are a lot, but they do make interesting reading. Plus we always added a little humour for good measure, and the odd picture of Henry.

I have referred back to them myself on occasions.

I would have to say we probably covered every avenue in those postings.

But I would suggest a cup of coffee before you start ladies. :)

I totally agree. Whilst waiting for my approval for this page I read every single post!! Even from the previous books, it was alot of reading and so much fun!

Not trying to discourage new posts in anyway but previous discussions did at very deep and we had some really good posts from certain people who are no longer about. You are actually really missing out on some good insight into the books by not going back to read over them!

I totally agree. Whilst waiting for my approval for this page I read every single post!! Even from the previous books, it was alot of reading and so much fun!

Not trying to discourage new posts in anyway but previous discussions did at very deep and we had some really good posts from certain people who are no longer about. You are actually really missing out on some good insight into the books by not going back to read over them!

Hi Sheena

I always think its good to go over old postings. We covered so much ground. Yes there are a lot, but they do make interesting reading. Plus we always added a little humour for good measure, and the odd picture of Henry.

Thanks girls, I was just getting frustrated with people asking the same things over and over again :)

We have been there done it and lived to tell the tale.

Just for you girlies - here's Henry 

2psgjmf.jpg

Hi Sheena

I know I tried to start rereading them a few months back and I only got through about 20 pages but they are very entertaining...

Thanks girls, I was just getting frustrated with people asking the same things over and over again :)

2psgjmf.jpg

OMG Sheens what a way to start the day !! Thank You for this. :). :)

Can I just say, this is a book you are talking about. Made up characters, and story by an exceptional author.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and theories. It is not meant to be taken seriously.

Recent postings seem to have got a bit out of hand.

I thought it was for adults these pages?

Come on ladies get a grip!

This use to be a fun page, not so much these days unfortunately. :(

Well put Julie

I agree I would like to know also why Chris Sr did not adopt Gideon and change his name. I think it must have had to do with Lizzy because she seems to call all the shots...

I agree I would like to know also why Chris Sr did not adopt Gideon and change his name. I think it must have had to do with Lizzy because she seems to call all the shots...

I think Lizzie wanted Gideon to keep the Cross name so that she always had a part of her first husband. She is selfish like that.

2psgjmf.jpg

Thank you Sheena. You always make my day. I can't stop grinning!!!!!!

PS: I second each and every word of yours.

2psgjmf.jpg

2psgjmf.jpg

I am sweating.....

Holy cow.  that put a smile on my face.

Thank you Sheena. You always make my day. I can't stop grinning!!!!!!

PS: I second each and every word of yours.

I am sweating.....

You know me girlies, have to keep you salivating sometimes LOL :)

Hi Kirsten,

I had a quick thought; did Elizabeth Vidal purposely refuse to change Gideon's last name because that would deflect any negative attention from her (as the former widow of the dirtbag Geoffrey Cross) and onto Gideon?  Could she have thought that the general public would treat Gideon more kindly or be more willing to forgive?  What do you think?  What does everyone think?

honesty I don't think it was even a issue in her mind

Hi Sheena

it also brings in a different point of view. and even if you read from the start.. and comment on anything from the start it bumps it to the back, therefore we talk about it again.

2psgjmf.jpg

Oh Sheens,

You and HC have been missed!  Thank you for the lovely sentiments and photos!  :)

I think Lizzie wanted Gideon to keep the Cross name so that she always had a part of her first husband. She is selfish like that.

Hi Jls,

Your theory is lovely.  It puts a nicer spin on why Elizabeth Vidal didn't change her son's name.  It certainly is a nicer option.  I hope that is the reason or that she never even considered a name change as an option for her son.