CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sylvia Day ~ Author â€@SylDay

"I missed you.” “I’m right here, angel. Come and get me.” :)

— Sylvia Day • Author (@SylDay) March 30, 2014 " title="10:52 AM - 30 Mar 2014">36m

"I missed you.†“I’m right here, angel. Come and get me.†#CaptivatedByYou #SneakSnippet #SylviaDay :)

Sylvia Day ~ Author â€@SylDay 36m

"I missed you.†“I’m right here, angel. Come and get me.†#CaptivatedByYou #SneakSnippet #SylviaDay :)

the light bulb just went on....I wasn't sure where those "sneak peeks" were coming from then I noticed they were from the "tweet" section on the right hand side...thought someone else was "faking" out texting to Gideon.....on that note when Gideon replied "turn the plane around" wonder if Eva is on an airline or useing one of Gideon's jet planes, still can't believe that he didn't go with her, hopefully Raul went with them 'cause I think she will have a tough time with Brett confronting him about the sex tape :(

still waiting patiently

the light bulb just went on....I wasn't sure where those "sneak peeks" were coming from then I noticed they were from the "tweet" section on the right hand side...thought someone else was "faking" out texting to Gideon.....on that note when Gideon replied "turn the plane around" wonder if Eva is on an airline or useing one of Gideon's jet planes, still can't believe that he didn't go with her, hopefully Raul went with them 'cause I think she will have a tough time with Brett confronting him about the sex tape :(still waiting patiently

Hi jmhope I think they are flying commercial cause remember at the end of EWY Cary says "I've got us flying out at 830... I assume they r taking the red-eye and will leave for the airport after Eva gets done with work on Friday...still waiting patiently too but it will be worth it. :). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo we havnt heard anything in a while and summer is around the corner. I wonder if she will come out with another snippet soon or something. I would like to see a juicy one too, not the norm "I love you so much it hurts" ones. But like a "you look good in that tux" one. Usually tux means they were previously in a limo...

Soooo we havnt heard anything in a while and summer is around the corner. I wonder if she will come out with another snippet soon or something. I would like to see a juicy one too, not the norm "I love you so much it hurts" ones. But like a "you look good in that tux" one. Usually tux means they were previously in a limo...

Hmmmm.... Couldn't agree more...Need a GidEva fix bad... :). :)

• 2 weeks later...

Forget everything else, I wanna know what Brett says about the sex tape!! That interaction will be sooooooo interesting. Like are they gonna scream and yell or will she slap him or will he be like whatever I still love you.

I think if Brett was involved with the release of the sex tape it would be because he thought that Gideon would dump Eva over it and make the way clear for him to move in....if this is true, how he explains his actions to Eva is another story...Perhaps Brett will be the recipient of Eva's Krav Maga skills. :). :)

I think if Brett was involved with the release of the sex tape it would be because he thought that Gideon would dump Eva over it and make the way clear for him to move in....if this is true, how he explains his actions to Eva is another story...Perhaps Brett will be the recipient of Eva's Krav Maga skills. :). :)

I wonder if that what the tweet is about. Gideon followed her out to SD and then was being attentive to her bad mood due to Brett. We only get about 350 pages of them a book so they really can't have that many scenes separate.

Even if we 600 pages, there wouldn't be enough for the reader to crack Gideon. He is such an elusive character and he is such a big part of the book. I wonder if I will still be thinking this after I finish the first book.

I think Book 4 is gonna be a bumpy ride so I think that is one good thing about Book 5 releasing soon after; less angst for the reader ...

I think Book 4 is gonna be a bumpy ride so I think that is one good thing about Book 5 releasing soon after; less angst for the reader ...

I agree sscrph. BTY and EWY were a little bit easier to get through on an emotional level. RIY still has me in tears after reading it a gazillion times. So I think angsty and emotional is on its way. :(

I agree sscrph. BTY and EWY were a little bit easier to get through on an emotional level. RIY still has me in tears after reading it a gazillion times. So I think angsty and emotional is on its way. :(

Do y'all think it will be rocky between G&E or rocky for them both at the same time as a couple? I wouldn't be super excited to read something depressing after being so anxious, so I agree with yall on glad they are coming out close together. I also think that since Sylvia says she is still writing the 5th book that we have a long while to wait... like I thought it would come out in June, but I'm not getting my hopes up for that timing. 

• 2 weeks later...