CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10267780_400250100111903_191921583124120

Thank you Sylvia! I knew he would follow her to S.D. Just knew it! Now, will you tell us the rest??? Ha Ha!!!

This latest snippet just goes with the earlier one...  Eva stays back to get have Gideon tell her why he is in San Diego and he says the bit about tell me what you need and we can argue and have make-up sex later!  Yea Gideon!  melt.....

Oh, and of course Gideon had Eva and Cary stay at one of his properties, so of course he would know where they would be...  love it!

Hi everyone!!! What a juicy tidbit but I do have some questions... Why wouldn't Eva and Cary stay with Victor? I am wondering where this snippet takes place and how Eva runs into Gideon ; maybe she used his instructions and geo- tracked his phone?? AHHHHH this just leaves me wanting more !!!!! Need CBY now!!!

Now I am back on the Summer release train. that snippet and the one before that are definitely puzzle pieces. i  wonder what made eva upset that gideon said "just tell me wha tyou need." also, do yall think that it is obvious gideon followed eva because of his seperation issues with eva.

Now I am back on the Summer release train. that snippet and the one before that are definitely puzzle pieces. i  wonder what made eva upset that gideon said "just tell me wha tyou need." also, do yall think that it is obvious gideon followed eva because of his seperation issues with eva.

My new wish is a 4th of July release date... :). :)

I'm thinking a June release since EWY was released in June

But hopefully soon we will have a date.

I'm sure I've heard or read that Sylvia said when they announced the release date that the book would be released soon after so no long waiting .

But you just know it's going to be worth the wait for the next enstalment of Gideon and Eva !

Yes sylvia did say that the release date would be announced a couple of weeks before the actual coming out. Her comment on the 4th and 5th books releasing close in time has me worried though. Especially when she says she is still writing it.... Maybe she will clarify that at some point. If she didn't come up with such great plot twists and cliff hangers I wouldn't be so impatient Lol

I thought you were at the beach so thought would go ahead!!   :)

I was at the beach and I was still checking up on Gideon. I'm glad you were able to post the pic though. I didn't want GiGi to miss out, or anyone else that doesn't have a FB or Twitter.

I was at the beach and I was still checking up on Gideon. I'm glad you were able to post the pic though. I didn't want GiGi to miss out, or anyone else that doesn't have a FB or Twitter.

Hi Kirsten & Barb,

Thank you ladies so much for the wonderful posting!  Sigh!  :)

CBY-MD14.jpg

Actually I also think that the sweaty, hot Mothers Day teaser shows that Gideon is fully prepared to use his amazing body and sex god vortex package to keep Eva from getting mad at him and to keep him from falling off the cliff so to speak...He can play dirty when warranted just like Eva!! :). ;)