CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I also think that the sweaty, hot Mothers Day teaser shows that Gideon is fully prepared to use his amazing body and sex god vortex package to keep Eva from getting mad at him and to keep him from falling off the cliff so to speak...He can play dirty when warranted just like Eva!! :). ;)

WHAT IF .....  that isn't Eva speaking but Cary meeting up with Gideon to discuss the Brett tape ??

JUST THINKING  ....  his greeting ' Sorry you caught me mid-workout' ... doesn't sound like any greeting he was would say to Eva.  And Cary has always had the 'hots' for Gideon so he would definitely appreciate a ripped, sweaty body !!!  

WHAT IF .....  that isn't Eva speaking but Cary meeting up with Gideon to discuss the Brett tape ??

JUST THINKING  ....  his greeting ' Sorry you caught me mid-workout' ... doesn't sound like any greeting he was would say to Eva.  And Cary has always had the 'hots' for Gideon so he would definitely appreciate a ripped, sweaty body !!!  

I must disagree fsumom, I think that is definitely "our" Eva talking!!!

Actually I also think that the sweaty, hot Mothers Day teaser shows that Gideon is fully prepared to use his amazing body and sex god vortex package to keep Eva from getting mad at him and to keep him from falling off the cliff so to speak...He can play dirty when warranted just like Eva!! :). ;)

Eva can't resist his body and Gideon knows it.  As hot as he is Gideon is still insecure in his relationship with Eva.

It has to be Gideon.  He's sorry that he showed up in San Diego after he let Eva believe he was letting her go alone.  I'm sure her face told him she was angry.  My guess he was planning a more romantic meeting but Eva loves a sweaty Gideon.  Who wouldn't?

It has to be Gideon.  He's sorry that he showed up in San Diego after he let Eva believe he was letting her go alone.  I'm sure her face told him she was angry.  My guess he was planning a more romantic meeting but Eva loves a sweaty Gideon.  Who wouldn't?

My question is how this "chance" meeting actually takes place. From the teaser it appears that GidEva are surprised to see each other. He obviously wasn't expecting her. Is Gideon in the fitness center of one of his properties since he is working out? And I still wonder why Cary and Eva wouldn't stay with Victor. Raul could guard her there just as well as anywhere else...

I am so not surprised G followed them to SD.  In fact, I am glad.  There are tons of reasons for him to do this.  I don't trust Brett so why should he--for one.  Telling Victor they are married--two.  Sex god vortex?  What a great picture.

I am so not surprised G followed them to SD.  In fact, I am glad.  There are tons of reasons for him to do this.  I don't trust Brett so why should he--for one.  Telling Victor they are married--two.  Sex god vortex?  What a great picture.

Lol GidEva have such great one-liners!!!! SEX GOD VORTEX??? That's right up there with a seminal emission in a pre- approved orifice... No wonder Gideon can't stay away!! :). ;)

Her teasers give me hope that the book will be out before fall. I guess it could mean she has some idea of a time frame but not a date. I hope the snippet gives us story context and not necessarily a line from a steamy scene, cause those are obvious parts of the book lol. I feel like the books are going in a pattern and this one will have a lot of trials and tribulations compared to EWY. I know we talked about this before, but I wonder what the biggest issue will be in this book. Is it the mob issue along with Crazy Corrine and Deanna, or is it Gideon's skeletons?? I don't doubt both will be touched on, but what will the main focus of the boo be???

Her teasers give me hope that the book will be out before fall. I guess it could mean she has some idea of a time frame but not a date. I hope the snippet gives us story context and not necessarily a line from a steamy scene, cause those are obvious parts of the book lol. I feel like the books are going in a pattern and this one will have a lot of trials and tribulations compared to EWY. I know we talked about this before, but I wonder what the biggest issue will be in this book. Is it the mob issue along with Crazy Corrine and Deanna, or is it Gideon's skeletons?? I don't doubt both will be touched on, but what will the main focus of the boo be???

I remember a while back in one of the interviews ; Sylvia said Eva would have a hard time adjusting to life with Gideon simply because she is so social and he has always been very private. He would much rather have her all to himself in private while she is more outgoing. And as Barb mentioned earlier, Gideon is very insecure in his relationship with Eva and right now she is the stronger one . As someone said , he needs her to breathe which puts him at a tremendous disadvantage and also in a position he is not comfortable with as he is usually in control of any situation. I can totally see why he went to SD and they are all valid reasons but he told Eva he would NOT go so I can see her being very angry about this and possibly that is what these teasers are referring to. Eva still needs her independence and does not want to be swallowed up by Gideon's persona which I think is a valid concern when married to a billionaire.

I think the new book will be a lot about this and Gideon struggling with his nightmares and coming to terms with his relationship with his family ; especially his mother and Christopher. The more I think about it, I'm glad Cary will be close by for Eva to lean on because I think at some point Gideon may try to shut Eva out in order to protect her because he thinks she will run but I think Eva is done running and Gideon just has to get that through his head. :). :)

I havn't watched very many interviews with Sylvia really so I missed out on those little hints about the relationship. I guess we havn't really thought about Gideon as an introvert verses Eva as an extrovert, but it all makes sense with the club thing and Gideon's reluctance to have a diner party.

I remember a while back in one of the interviews ; Sylvia said Eva would have a hard time adjusting to life with Gideon simply because she is so social and he has always been very private. He would much rather have her all to himself in private while she is more outgoing. And as Barb mentioned earlier, Gideon is very insecure in his relationship with Eva and right now she is the stronger one . As someone said , he needs her to breathe which puts him at a tremendous disadvantage and also in a position he is not comfortable with as he is usually in control of any situation. I can totally see why he went to SD and they are all valid reasons but he told Eva he would NOT go so I can see her being very angry about this and possibly that is what these teasers are referring to. Eva still needs her independence and does not want to be swallowed up by Gideon's persona which I think is a valid concern when married to a billionaire.

I think the new book will be a lot about this and Gideon struggling with his nightmares and coming to terms with his relationship with his family ; especially his mother and Christopher. The more I think about it, I'm glad Cary will be close by for Eva to lean on because I think at some point Gideon may try to shut Eva out in order to protect her because he thinks she will run but I think Eva is done running and Gideon just has to get that through his head. :). :)

Gideon never said he wouldn't go to SD, just that Eva wouldn't ask him to go. She gave the reason that she didn't want Cary to feel on the outside of the relationship when she tells him that they are already married, and Gideon replied that he didn't want to feel that way either.....

My question is.....If Gideon took alot of women to his F***pad, why haven't they said anything to anyone.....seems a very well kept secret...wonder if Deanna is working on that angle too....also if he took the same woman more than once, as long as she didn't have any exaggerated expections!

Gideon never said he wouldn't go to SD, just that Eva wouldn't ask him to go. She gave the reason that she didn't want Cary to feel on the outside of the relationship when she tells him that they are already married, and Gideon replied that he didn't want to feel that way either.....My question is.....If Gideon took alot of women to his F***pad, why haven't they said anything to anyone.....seems a very well kept secret...wonder if Deanna is working on that angle too....also if he took the same woman more than once, as long as she didn't have any exaggerated expections!

I think those women were so hot for his bod and his billions they didn't care where he took them and let's face it, as long as he was still unattached they still had a chance. I think in the next book there's a good possibility we will see a lot of them come out of the shadows to give Eva grief because of their vile jealousy; I think this may be a big problem for Eva and her insecurities may surface again. :(. :(

I think those women were so hot for his bod and his billions they didn't care where he took them and let's face it, as long as he was still unattached they still had a chance. I think in the next book there's a good possibility we will see a lot of them come out of the shadows to give Eva grief because of their vile jealousy; I think this may be a big problem for Eva and her insecurities may surface again. :(. :(

the one saving grace for Eva and her insercuties is the fact that she is MARRIED to Gideon. As long as he doesn't get himself in any awkward situations with those women things should be fine.;but Eva really didn't like the fact of the psuedo date that Deanna had with Gideon when they went to the wine bar so that he could apologize for the way he treated her.

the one saving grace for Eva and her insercuties is the fact that she is MARRIED to Gideon. As long as he doesn't get himself in any awkward situations with those women things should be fine.;but Eva really didn't like the fact of the psuedo date that Deanna had with Gideon when they went to the wine bar so that he could apologize for the way he treated her.

Well that is because Gideon is clueless as to the lengths a woman will go to to LAND him for want of a better term; even Corinne resorting to a suicide attempt .... We talked about this in great detail on the ENTWINED blog...Hopefully he wisens up in Captivated...