CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe she is saying that to be as ambiguous as possible. I really think that both books are finished and are being copy edited, formatted and proofread. I've said that I wouldn't be surprised if they came out in December, but now I would be surprised if they weren't out by the end of august. I know I tiny bit about the process of printing a book and I think pre publicity is usually a big part of the time frame but I don't think Stlvia really needs it lol. Hopefully they will be going to production in a month or two...

hoping they are out by the end of the year?! I would expect something more than that. I feel like it just keeps getting later and later, especially for CBY.

Well really she seemed confident that CBY would be out by the end of the year.

10402616_320434871442967_882919091994271

I wonder who Arash Madani is?

Also on Sylvia's facebook page she wants a vote for a photo of her for her cover. Since I am not on Facebook, my vote would be #4.. I take this as a positive sign....why would you need a new photo if not for putting it on the book for CBY !!!

Looking forward to the new SpreeCast on Sunday!

I wonder who Arash Madani is?Also on Sylvia's facebook page she wants a vote for a photo of her for her cover. Since I am not on Facebook, my vote would be #4.. I take this as a positive sign....why would you need a new photo if not for putting it on the book for CBY !!!Looking forward to the new SpreeCast on Sunday!

Little does Arash know that the "babe" is actually the "wife".... Loved Gideon's comeback to him...Oh Arash if you only knew LOL!!

Is she talking about the cover photo for the book or facebook?

it just says "fans please help me pick my cover photo". I or we are assuming (and you know what that means) a photo for her inside cover of an upcoming book!! (we/I are hoping it is for CBY)