CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am a naive prudish woman from Down Under, but I don't understand the significance of having one's cell phone with them when holed up with Eva. Can someone explain?

I'm thinking Gideon pities the guy because "being holed up with Eva Trammel" is never going to happen.

Maybe I am a naive prudish woman from Down Under, but I don't understand the significance of having one's ###### cell phone with them when holed up with Eva. Can someone explain?

I'm thinking Gideon pities the guy because "being holed up with Eva Trammel" is never going to happen.

I was confused by that particular teaser as well. I don't know what "holed up" is supposed to mean, and I'm not sure what that has to do with having a cell phone either. "Teaser" is definitely the right word for these. 

Thanks Kristen. I'm feeling better (less isolated) now.

Hi Georgette, I think holed up refers to when Gideon and Eva go off for the weekend or a period of time and no one can contact them such as at the North Carolina Beach House weekend. I think Gideon pities Arash because he obviously doesn't have a special someone in his life that he is willing to drop everything for including work related commitments and / or drinking buddies ... LOL

I think she is "trying to help" by telling Gideon something awful about Eva. Elizabeth told Eva that she knows about her and Brett so I bet she is warning Gideon that Eva will break his heart.

I think she is "trying to help" by telling Gideon something awful about Eva. Elizabeth told Eva that she knows about her and Brett so I bet she is warning Gideon that Eva will break his heart.

Yes I agree with this Kristen...

Gideon doesn't sound mad enough about his mother bad mouthing Eva to him no matter what she is telling him about her. Remember he knows about Eva and Brett's past so he wouldn't be surprised to hear whatever she is telling him. I think it has to do with the abuse. (but I could be totally wrong)

Interesting side bit of information - I recognized the name Arash Madani - turns out he's a sports anchor for sportsnet.ca

HMMM That is interesting information and the name is unique enough that I doubt it is a coincidence.  Sports Anchor though, that is interesting.  I am not quite sure how sports all fit into this.  

Interesting side bit of information - I recognized the name Arash Madani - turns out he's a sports anchor for sportsnet.ca

This may be out there but since we are theorizing...since it is one of Eva's dreams to work on a campaign for a Super Bowl ad that Cary would star in... What if Gideon makes those dreams come true and La Rose Noir Winery will get its 2 minute Super Bowl ad courtesy of Eva Cross. LOL

I totally agree. I don't think Gideon has any contact much less conversation with his mother like Eva has with her dad. Just bad memories. I think she will realize once and for all she has no hold on him. Once she finds out they are married and she was the last to know, she is going to lose it. These next two books will give us a better understanding of his past.

This may be out there but since we are theorizing...since it is one of Eva's dreams to work on a campaign for a Super Bowl ad that Cary would star in... What if Gideon makes those dreams come true and La Rose Noir Winery will get its 2 minute Super Bowl ad courtesy of Eva Cross. LOL

that's a good theory, but then I bet Eva would have to be working at Cross Industries, because I don't think that Waters Field and Leaman would let Eva pick the model to promote the wine; unless Mr. Cross insisted!!

Sylvia must be getting a great giggle reading all these theories we are coming up with.

Maybe Gideon owns a team....or two.