CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering if sylvia gives parts of the book in Gideon's pov just to change it up a bit. I really hope they are out by the end of July.

This is what I'm thinking too. There's this teaser plus the one where Gideon is talking to Elizabeth. Where is Eva for these conversations? These must be Gideon's pov! Isn't that so exciting?!?!? Ahhh I can't wait for this book!

This is what I'm thinking too. There's this teaser plus the one where Gideon is talking to Elizabeth. Where is Eva for these conversations? These must be Gideon's pov! Isn't that so exciting?!?!? Ahhh I can't wait for this book!

Don't I remember early on after ETW came out, that Sylvia said that Gideon was finally talking to her more?  That would point to having more or Gideon's POV in the last two books.  Plus, since these are 'mainly' for Gideon coming to grips with his demons, it makes sense that we are finding out what is going on in his head.

Also, as much as i like that Gideon has close male friends, I never felt particularly fond of Arnoldo.   Much warmer thoughts for Angus, a man who has looked out for him for probably 20 years and the ONE he brought along to stand up for him at his wedding!

I am sorry, that is one weird picture. It looks like Gideon and Eva superimposed on each other.

but it is still "swoon worthy" Gotta love our Gideon.

Weird is an under statement :)  I enlarged it and it's even worse.   Glad it wasn't just my eyes !

I can't help but sense an indirect "there are better women out there for you" in Arnoldo's  comment :(

I agree with you also, I guess Arnoldo is still holding that lip lock with Brett against Eva. Remember she wanted to talk with him and explain some things to him and Gideon said that he would handle it. (this was in RIY at the NC beach house after that horrid limo drive down)

I agree with you also, I guess Arnoldo is still holding that lip lock with Brett against Eva. Remember she wanted to talk with him and explain some things to him and Gideon said that he would handle it. (this was in RIY at the NC beach house after that horrid limo drive down)

You're probably right, still I think he's taking it too far. I understand that as a close friend of Gideon's he is unsure of Eva's intentions, yet I think he is way too judgemental of someone he barely knows.

Well it certaiinly is a moot point now being that they are husband and wife lol. <3

That's so wonderfully true. I look forward to reading the reactions when friends, family and associates find out that they are husband and wife!!!

I also remember Arnoldo sorta chaperoned the dinner between Eva and Bret in EWY, don't know if Gideon suggested it or he just took it upon himself to do so!!

Hope the publishers come up with a release date soon, I am so needing a Gideva fix!! Tuesday teasers are just that TEASERS!!!

That's so wonderfully true. I look forward to reading the reactions when friends, family and associates find out that they are husband and wife!!!I also remember Arnoldo sorta chaperoned the dinner between Eva and Bret in EWY, don't know if Gideon suggested it or he just took it upon himself to do so!!Hope the publishers come up with a release date soon, I am so needing a Gideva fix!! Tuesday teasers are just that TEASERS!!!

Couldn't agree more jmhope; I'm considering trying to go "cold turkey" and not read them at all cause it just makes the waiting worse to bear...

Couldn't agree more jmhope; I'm considering trying to go "cold turkey" and not read them at all cause it just makes the waiting worse to bear...

I am also trying to postpone rereading (again) the series until there is a release date. I did reread them in April when I went on holiday!!

I guess Sylvia's Instagram pic means she is still working on the book.... At least she isn't rushing through it.

yes, I saw that picture too. I thought I remember Sylvia writing a while back that she had finished both books 4 and 5. Maybe she is fine tuning them, since a plot line didn't convey over to book 5. We know these two books will be great; Sylvia never disappoints.

yes, I saw that picture too. I thought I remember Sylvia writing a while back that she had finished both books 4 and 5. Maybe she is fine tuning them, since a plot line didn't convey over to book 5. We know these two books will be great; Sylvia never disappoints.

i hope that the waiting will be coming to an end soon :)

I don't really understand the point of both books coming out at the same time. I was hoping that they would be out when I go to her signing in San Antonio at the end of July, but I guess not

I feel like I am missing something.  What do you mean "both books coming out at the same time?"  Was it announced that Captivated By You and the 5th book would be released together?