CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

I feel like I am missing something.  What do you mean "both books coming out at the same time?"  Was it announced that Captivated By You and the 5th book would be released together?

I am hoping Sylvia will clear this up if I am incorrect, but my understanding is that Book 4 will be released and then book 5 will follow shortly thereafter. Like ABOUT 8 weeks later. I *think* that is what Sylvia had said on the Spreecast a few months ago.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am hoping Sylvia will clear this up if I am incorrect, but my understanding is that Book 4 will be released and then book 5 will follow shortly thereafter. Like ABOUT 8 weeks later. I *think* that is what Sylvia had said on the Spreecast a few months ago.

Yes, that is what I remember her saying, that CBY would come out then book #5 would follow...(don't remember the time frame in between the two).

Neither one can come out soon enough for me!!! Tomorrow is TEASER Tuesday....my favorite day of the week! :)

I don't think Cary sounds very supportive. Luckily for him Eva is far more compassionate than I am because I'd have to tell him off. Something like, "I really appreciate your concern, Cary. But you don't need to worry. If Gideon and I need a dose of mental health & normalcy we'll just come spend a few days with you, Tatiana, Trey, and the kids!"

I don't think Cary sounds very supportive. Luckily for him Eva is far more compassionate than I am because I'd have to tell him off. Something like, "I really appreciate your concern, Cary. But you don't need to worry. If Gideon and I need a dose of mental health & normalcy we'll just come spend a few days with you, Tatiana, Trey, and the kids!"

Both Cary and Arnoldo seem to be very unsupportive of their union :(

Ha great reply carolec but i do think Carey is feeling a little possessive of his baby girl and its starting to show. If there were an engagement at least he would have had a little time to get used to the idea but now there is no choice for him but to accept the reality of it.

What's the hold up on these books? I have absolutely no idea what my reaction will be when I get the email announcing the release date. Probably "Wow, about time". I thought I would do a little dance but I have kind of lost momentum for them. I'm def gonna read them in one sitting and I think Sylvia is a rockin woman, but what the heck is the hold up?

Definitely agree it is when she tells Cary.

I have to say, in my wildest dream, I never thought we would still be waiting.  i, too, will not reread until the release date.  Glad I have an ipad and the books downloaded.

Definitely agree it is when she tells Cary.

I have to say, in my wildest dream, I never thought we would still be waiting.  i, too, will not reread until the release date.  Glad I have an ipad and the books downloaded.

Well there is one person who will definitely be ecstatic about the news and that of course is Monica Tramell Barker Mitchell Stanton!!

I think it could be part of a fanfic someone made. Doesn't sound how Gideon would talk.

I agree, no where in any of the 3 books did Gideon ever refer to Eva as baby, unless he is talking about a pregnant Eva and that hasn't happened either.

from the looks of our latest teaser, Eva hasn't told Cary that Gideon and her are already married, just engaged!!! Wait until Dr. Travis and Cary find out that she is already hitched!!! Wish we would get a teaser from where Eva confronts Brett about the S E X tape.....

I don't know how to copy the teaser or I would have posted it :(

from the looks of our latest teaser, Eva hasn't told Cary that Gideon and her are alreay married, just engaged!!! Wait until Dr. Travis and Cary find out that she is alreay hitched!!! Wish we would get a teaser from where Eva confronts Brett about the S E X tape.....

I don't know how to copy the teaser or I would have posted it :(

I wish we could get the book!  Considering Sylvia thought it would be out before the end of the year.  Unfortunately, she didn't say what year!!!

Oh well.  We wait.  But I agree, Eva didn't tell Cary on the flight to the west coast...  or he is being cagey with Dr. Travis.  (Don't think that is the case though!)   God love Cary!

I feel like this is one of the BIG moments that are anticipated in the next book. Telling Dr. Travis about the baby and Gideon, a conversation between Gideon and Elizabeth, and the conclusion with Brett. We've seen the conversation with Cary and Dr. Travis, as well as a piece with Elizabeth. I am getting a vibe that sylvia is more anxious in getting the plot points the readers want into the books and basically getting the books out and finishing the story. She isn't leaving a lot to the imagination for the readers, she is conforming what we suspect is gonna happen. Not a lot of surprise left, which I like, because it sends the signal that she is giving us as much as she can without giving us the book. But really, it would be sooooo cool if it was out before her signing in San Antonio at the end of the month.

from the looks of our latest teaser, Eva hasn't told Cary that Gideon and her are alreay married, just engaged!!! Wait until Dr. Travis and Cary find out that she is alreay hitched!!! Wish we would get a teaser from where Eva confronts Brett about the S E X tape.....I don't know how to copy the teaser or I would have posted it :(

I'm really surprised that she didn't tell Cary on the flight out to SD. Maybe Cary already knows they're married at this point but has been sworn to secrecy. Or maybe Eva was so hurt by Cary's "whack job" comment that she decided to tell Victor first.