CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am from the Netherlands.

On the official Dutch fan page of Sylvia is standing that book 4 probably coming out in October.

There is not an exact date.

I hope that they are right but it is still a long time to October.

Hi Daan,

It seems there have been all sorts of dates attached to this book. The German Amazon had it releasing late August. It's anyone's guess at this point. It's been over a year since Entwined and I miss Gideon. :(

I'm anxious, too, but I have to say that Sylvia ' s output is phenomenal especially given the schedule she keeps. I'm glad that Captivated and the final novel will be released close together. Because I know myself well enough to know that I'll probably read "Captivated By You" in one sitting and then be even more desperate for #5 than I am now! On the first reading I'm unable to savor these books slowly. I gobble.

I'm anxious, too, but I have to say that Sylvia ' s output is phenomenal especially given the schedule she keeps. I'm glad that Captivated and the final novel will be released close together. Because I know myself well enough to know that I'll probably read "Captivated By You" in one sitting and then be even more desperate for #5 than I am now! On the first reading I'm unable to savor these books slowly. I gobble.

Hi carolc couldn't agree with u more but I sure hope we will be gobbling way before Thanksgiving. Lol. :). :)

In one place the quote is from Cary, then on Sylvia's Facebook post it says that Arash is saying it. So just a little confused. If Cary is saying it then maybe it is Gideon "threatening" Brett to keep his hands off Eva, and if it is from Arash, I think he is one of Gideon's lawyers, maybe he is saying don't even think about printing anything bad about Eva...... oh well, maybe Sylvia will clarify.

In one place the quote is from Cary, then on Sylvia's Facebook post it says that Arash is saying it. So just a little confused. If Cary is saying it then maybe it is Gideon "threatening" Brett to keep his hands off Eva, and if it is from Arash, I think he is one of Gideon's lawyers, maybe he is saying don't even think about printing anything bad about Eva...... oh well, maybe Sylvia will clarify.

Sylvia answered on her twitter that it's actually Arash who says the quote: 

Arash

— Sylvia Day • Author (@SylDay)

Hi ladies

I'm back! You may or may not remember me I disappeared last year but I promise i didn't fall off the face of the earth, I had a baby! She's now 4 months so hoping I'll have a bit more of me time as pregnancy was hard so didn't get on here. Looks like I've got some catching to to do :) xx

Congrats on your new little bundle.

10580102_10152264410083457_4562501483208

when Sylvia posted this teaser she had written before it "I'm trying my best to develop quality stories to carry on #Gideva story. Please bear with me".

I wonder if she is going to write more than 5 books? It would be wonderful since most of the books cover a 1-2 month timeframe of their lives!!!! We all love Gideon and Eva and want to keep them in our reading lives!!!

P.S. I am glad that they finally got rid of the "valentine day" theme of the website. Was getting tired of all the pink and hearts.

In this teaser, too bad Gideon always seems to reply with a sexual enuendo. He does that alot.

when Sylvia posted this teaser she had written before it "I'm trying my best to develop quality stories to carry on #Gideva story. Please bear with me".

I wonder if she is going to write more than 5 books? It would be wonderful since most of the books cover a 1-2 month timeframe of their lives!!!! We all love Gideon and Eva and want to keep them in our reading lives!!!

P.S. I am glad that they finally got rid of the "valentine day" theme of the website. Was getting tired of all the pink and hearts.

In this teaser, too bad Gideon always seems to reply with a sexual enuendo. He does that alot.

I think Sylvia means the 4th and 5th book when she says "continuing their stories". It's a little bit of a bummer every time she hints she is still working on book 4, or at least dealing with last minute things. I literally could not imagine doing as much as she is right now. Working on two very highly anticipated books and jet setting all over the place. Not to forget all those key note addresses she has been giving at conferences. 

But anyways, sometimes when Gideon replies with an innuendo, I'm like nooooo get into a fight. Or an argument, Sylvia always reveals a little more about characters than the reader previously new when she is writing them in an argument. I CANNOT WAIT to see Eva kick Bretts bootayyyyyyy. Maybe not physically, but with some sharp word usage. If I had to say what the number one thing I'm anticipating (and will probably skip to right when I get the book) is the convo between Brett and Eva about the video. I really  hope he doesn't play nice guy and say "Oh, I had no idea" but instead admits he encouraged it. Then he would be poof, out of the story line and G&E can get married and get their bedroom redone like they wanted.

Last thing, I would seriously squelllll if Gideon got all protective big brother over Ireland when her boyfriend is around, and then Eva has to be like "calm down caveman". That would actually make the whole series for me. *Sylvia, if you read this, a little teaser Tuesday about this would make my dayyyyyy*

Hi all - been away from the discussion group for a long time. Too frustrating waiting for book. But I decided to check again thinking there must be some news by now - argh! Anyway I enjoyed seeing some of the chat and talk about teasers. Is there any place where they are grouped together so I can catch up? Thanks.

Hi all - been away from the discussion group for a long time. Too frustrating waiting for book. But I decided to check again thinking there must be some news by now - argh! Anyway I enjoyed seeing some of the chat and talk about teasers. Is there any place where they are grouped together so I can catch up? Thanks.

Hi ladies

I'm back! You may or may not remember me I disappeared last year but I promise i didn't fall off the face of the earth, I had a baby! She's now 4 months so hoping I'll have a bit more of me time as pregnancy was hard so didn't get on here. Looks like I've got some catching to to do :) xx

Congrats!  :)

This world needs more girls! :)

I think Sylvia means the 4th and 5th book when she says "continuing their stories". It's a little bit of a bummer every time she hints she is still working on book 4, or at least dealing with last minute things. I literally could not imagine doing as much as she is right now. Working on two very highly anticipated books and jet setting all over the place. Not to forget all those key note addresses she has been giving at conferences. 

But anyways, sometimes when Gideon replies with an innuendo, I'm like nooooo get into a fight. Or an argument, Sylvia always reveals a little more about characters than the reader previously new when she is writing them in an argument. I CANNOT WAIT to see Eva kick Bretts bootayyyyyyy. Maybe not physically, but with some sharp word usage. If I had to say what the number one thing I'm anticipating (and will probably skip to right when I get the book) is the convo between Brett and Eva about the video. I really  hope he doesn't play nice guy and say "Oh, I had no idea" but instead admits he encouraged it. Then he would be poof, out of the story line and G&E can get married and get their bedroom redone like they wanted.

Last thing, I would seriously squelllll if Gideon got all protective big brother over Ireland when her boyfriend is around, and then Eva has to be like "calm down caveman". That would actually make the whole series for me. *Sylvia, if you read this, a little teaser Tuesday about this would make my dayyyyyy*

Hi Llurvegc,

I read your post and I just wanted to confirm with you or the other ladies, did Sylvia say anything in any of her teasers or podcasts, etc. that Ireland had a boyfriend; or was the statement more of a hypothetical situation? 

It will be really interesting to see how Sylvia will deal with the character development.  How will she tie up all of the storylines? 

GiGi  :)