CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

(adding quote didn't work) Gigi - Hi Llurvegc,

I read your post and I just wanted to confirm with you or the other ladies, did Sylvia say anything in any of her teasers or podcasts, etc. that Ireland had a boyfriend; or was the statement more of a hypothetical situation?

- - - - - -

Hi - new to the forum - just working my way through the many posts and keeping up with the latest.

Ireland has a boyfriend.  In Entwined with You in the Times Square scenes she mentioned to Eva that he can't let his family know he is dating her as his grandparents lost most of their money to the scheme Gideon's dad ran.  His name is Rick.  It's in Chapter 16.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course I'd rather have the actual book in my hands but, in the meantime, thank God for Teaser Tuesday!!! I think Victor is either talking to Eva just prior to walking her down the aisle OR having a heart to heart with his new son-in-law. It may even figure into his wedding toast, given the champagne flute. Can't wait until we all know for sure.

Of course I'd rather have the actual book in my hands but, in the meantime, thank God for Teaser Tuesday!!! I think Victor is either talking to Eva just prior to walking her down the aisle OR having a heart to heart with his new son-in-law. It may even figure into his wedding toast, given the champagne flute. Can't wait until we all know for sure.

When I read the teaser, I definately read it as something that Victor was saying to Eva during a conversation.

I think Gideon is playing the recording of his and Victor's convo for Eva as well. Or maybe Eva is talking to Victor at the rehearsal dinner. Maybe it's Victor's wedding toast? I guess we will know at some point in 2014 lol.

I don't think that Gideon and Eva get "married" in book 4 CBY, remember most of these books cover about a 2 month time frame. Probably playing the tape back to Eva of his conversation with Victor.....good thing Victor didn't answer like in that song "Rude",

No you can't marry my daughter, then Gideon would definitely reply....I am going to marry her anyway!!

Hope we get some news soon, but with Sylvia going to Brazil soon, I doubt it seriously. :(

I wonder if sylvia will come in here first and tell what the release date is, like what she did with the synopsis of the book.

It would be nice, but I don't know if she'd be able to with her publishers. We haven't heard from her since May on here, so I hope she hasn't forgotten about us. ;)

I wonder if Victor will ever put two & two together regarding Nathan's murder. Victor is a good cop. But he's also a great daddy, so I can't imagine that he'd have a sserious problem with it. I certainly don't.

I don't see how, since the NYPD can't really connect Gideon to the murder how could Victor?; the NYPD have a lot more access to info than he would. Also now that there is an "alibi" from the mob everything is looking OK...Wish Gideon didn't have to commit murder, but alas it is only a romance book!!! I love it still, and am waiting patiently for CBY.

After posting that on twitter, someone asked "I seriously wish 'Captivated by You' would be released soon"  Sylvia's response is "It will be!"

Meanwhile on Facebook we have umpteen thousand negative comments - plus Samara is now only mentioning Book 4 will be out by the end of 2014, although in each case she is replying to people asking when book 4 will be out, rather than when both books.  Let's hope soon really is soon which I think we all take to mean in the very near future rather than in four months.

There is a nice excerpt also. Linked from fb but it can be viewed from here. Makes me crazy cause I am now in the middle of my reread--up to EWY. I seriously cannot wait. Ugh.

is it a new exerpt or one we have seen already? How do I access it please? Is it only accessible from FB?

Thanks