CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I missing something? I haven't seen nor heard of a new exerpt or snippet; or does snippet mean Tuesday teaser? Are they posted somewhere different than in the usual space.

Maybe Sylvia will say something before she heads to Brazil at the end of the month!! (fingers crossed)

Arnoldo is Gideon's friend, and he has reason to be concerned about Eva, after all first time he met her she was found kissing another man!

The next time he sees his friend he's on a date with his ex-fiance, who he apparently started spending a lot of time with. The next time he sees Eva she's on a date with the guy she was kissing while on the date with Gideon. So let up on the guy, he's worried about his friend.

Arnoldo is Gideon's friend, and he has reason to be concerned about Eva, after all first time he met her she was found kissing another man!

The next time he sees his friend he's on a date with his ex-fiance, who he apparently started spending a lot of time with. The next time he sees Eva she's on a date with the guy she was kissing while on the date with Gideon. So let up on the guy, he's worried about his friend.

Gideon doesn't owe Corinne any explanations hopefully she has slithered back to France with her estranged husband...

No, Gideon doesn't owe Corrine any explanations, but I feel he feels obligated to her to explain.....why else did he rush over to the hospital when she overdosed on pills if he didn't care just a little or feel an obligation. I hope that Corrine and her hubby fly back to France soon.

Also the more I read the teaser the more I feel also that he could be talking to Eva......don't know....just waiting patiently for a release date and of course the book!!!

No, Gideon doesn't owe Corrine any explanations, but I feel he feels obligated to her to explain.....why else did he rush over to the hospital when she overdosed on pills if he didn't care just a little or feel an obligation. I hope that Corrine and her hubby fly back to France soon.Also the more I read the teaser the more I feel also that he could be talking to Eva......don't know....just waiting patiently for a release date and of course the book!!!

Hi jmhope today I have decided that the book will probably be a holiday release so I think we have a few more months to wait...Sigh...

It would be nice to see the cover and pre-order on October. :(. :(. :). :)

Gideon doesn't owe Corinne any explanations hopefully she has slithered back to France with her estranged husband...

Yes, I thought the quote was reference to Corinne, but similarly had hoped she was out of the picture.

Lawyer, maybe ( what's his name again?)- the prenuptial agreement was quite unbalanced.

Mother, most definitely, but I don't think Gideon wastes many words with her.

Arnoldo..it fits.

I must stop reading the comments from people on Sylvia Days Facebook page. Yes it's been over a year but good things come to those who wait. Some of the comments are like hate mail . I'm putting this theory out here amongst friends and if I've got it wrong I'm happy to be told that I'm wrong .

Last year if I remember correctly was Sylvia in hospital ? So then writing would have slowed or even stopped as she recuperated.

Sylvia wants her readers to have the best story hence why crossfire went from 3 books to 5.

Gideon and Eva tell Sylvia their story for her to write so they'll want a healthy Sylvia to tell their amazing story. .

I'm sure it won't be long until we have captivated by you and were commenting on here about it and thinking of what the final book will be like.

Rant over from me thanks for listening !

What is also annoying is how many people ask the same question even though there are answers to said question all over her page. Do people who visit Facebook not bother reading anything whatsoever on a page, just go ahead and post their thoughts? Look at the comments on the recent photo of the beach which she called Baja, despite one person quickly responding it is actually Barra, 8 other people also mentioned this, if one person has said something there is absolutely no need for anyone else to post the same information, surely.

I'm new to this forum and to the FB page, but I have read a lot of posts on there going back through time to see what has been said, and when I look each day I have a quick browse to see if anything new has been added.

It's like kids throwing a tantrum and tossing their toys out of the pram - I guess they think by making empty threats not to read any future books, Sylvia will magically decide that, despite the fact she is obviously still writing book 5, she will publish book 4 'just like that'.

It doesn't matter how quickly other writers produce books, how many books in a series, in this instance we are getting quality writing with a very good storyline (slightly derivative of other books but in all honesty there's no way to avoid that). I'd love book 4 to be out very soon but if we have to wait another month to ensure the story is finalised correctly, so be it.

Sylvia has been very tolerant and has ignored the majority of the complainers, but it would be nice to have her post something not related to Crossfire, and find not one comment in response that is abut the release date of book 4.

So many people in this age of technology have no class and feel it is their right to post every rude or stupid thought that emerges from their small minds... I'm sure Sylvia knows she has many devoted fans out there who can't wait to DEVOUR what will be her latest and greatest Captivated by You... Yes we are getting impatient but we know it will be amazing and I can't wait for all the forum discussions that are to come!!!

that is why I am not on any social network, too many negative things are said and some stupid things also are posted. This is what I have heard from people that are on those social networks. Glad this website for the most part is positive. I am sure Sylvia is tired of the same questions over and over.....CBY will be shouted from the mountaintops when a release date is given and hopefully a cover will be given at the same time.

In a previous post, yes, I believe that Sylvia was under the weather about a year ago and had to have surgery....She is also busy traveling (as you know she is in Brazil now) She also needs to spend time with her family.....

At lease we have Tuesday Teaser to keep us happy...!!!

Sylvia, as always, you are the best.

PS I am blaming the long delay on the Publishers!!! Sylvia's hands are probably tied (no pun intended!) :)

Hi jmhope today I have decided that the book will probably be a holiday release so I think we have a few more months to wait...Sigh...

It would be nice to see the cover and pre-order on October. :(. :(. :). :)

Yes, that would be a great birthday gift to me to be able to pre-order Captivated By You!!! in October