CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

Hello everyone!

I am not new to this forum, but haven't posted in a while... anyway as all of us I am so much looking forward to more Gideon and Eva, I can't wait...

I've  just started to think that maybe Sylvia is going to surprise us giving us book 4 and 5 together and that is maybe why we are waiting this long? Or maybe I am just dreaming? Am I the only one to think that?

Let me know your thoughts!!!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we will get both books together, someone asked on Good Books:-

"Hi Sylvia, Since it has been so long since you released "Entwined With You" and you still have yet to give your readers any hope for the release of "Captivated by You" is there any chance that you are planning to release the last two books simultaneously or at least within a few weeks of each other?

Sylvia Day To be honest, it would be impossible to release two Crossfire books at the same time or even within weeks of each other, for various production, distribution, and marketing reasons. I'd say four to six months is the closest two Crossfire novels could be to one another."

I'm sure it would, of course, be possible to put both books out at once if the publishers really wanted to, nothing would stop them doing that as they have done it before over the years but it is much easier to promote one book at a time and I would be happy if they did put them out at the same time, but the hints that are already out there imply there will be a gap.

For a very brief period (maybe 5 minutes) there was another teaser on Facebook - it was a repeat of one from some weeks ago ("“I feel like I’m hanging on the edge of a cliff and my grip is slipping†Gideon ")

It was quickly removed and so far nothing has replaced it but looks as if there was intent to issue a fresh teaser (the post itself just read something along the lines of here's another teaser).

So I haven't posted in quite a while and I'm sorry to say that I'll just wait for the book to come out without reading much more of the teasers etc.

The more I stress about the release of the next book the less enjoyable the idea of Gideon and Eva is becoming for me so I'll just await the newsletter with the release date in my email inbox and try to ignore everything else about the series.

I've found other series to read and I've fallen for a new hero (though it was just a single book - Holden Maxwell) and I wish I could get to the next phase of Gideon and Eva's story (like I'm sure lots of you are)

Have fun in the mean time ladies (and gents?)  

Hmm, so minor share holder thinks he can 'shove out' the major shareholder - but of course we don't know how the story is going to pan out so just perhaps there is a possibility that Christopher could shove Gideon out. Frustrating not knowing all that much about Gideon's family and why he is so estranged, and reading some of these teasers makes me wonder if more of the books will be in Gideon's point of view rather than Eva's, some of those quotes cannot have been made in her hearing.

10534599_10152308859208457_7380350738288

interesting....but we are not sure if he is really talking to Gideon....he could be talking to Ireland. I don't think that Christopher has the $$$ or the b**ls to be able to "shove" Gideon out of the way. Maybe Ireland is fussing at Christopher about the way he is handling the "se* video" or promoting the band and the song about Eva.

Sylvia headed the post 'brotherly love' so yes, Christopher could be talking to Ireland but so far Christopher and Ireland have been friendly - plus weren't the shares Gideon bought Ireland's so unless he returns them to her Christopher has no reason to speak to her in this way. Wonder if Christopher has got himself involved in something nefarious which gives him a little more cash in the pocket, making him more think he can push Gideon around - does he even know the extent of Gideon's business empire?

Sylvia headed the post 'brotherly love' so yes, Christopher could be talking to Ireland but so far Christopher and Ireland have been friendly - plus weren't the shares Gideon bought Ireland's so unless he returns them to her Christopher has no reason to speak to her in this way. Wonder if Christopher has got himself involved in something nefarious which gives him a little more cash in the pocket, making him more think he can push Gideon around - does he even know the extent of Gideon's business empire?

Hopefully Christopher doesn't have anything to do with that sex video or he will be history at Vidal Records ...

Christopher is like a little banty rooster, all noise and swagger. But Vidal Records would've gone under if Gideon hadn't acquired the majority interest. Christopher knows how dependent he is on Gideon. He has a big mouth but so far he hasn't shown any aptitude for making it on his own. Since he insists on embarrassing Eva and Gideon with Brett's band, I'm delighted that big brother has apparently laid down the law.

So I haven't posted in quite a while and I'm sorry to say that I'll just wait for the book to come out without reading much more of the teasers etc.

The more I stress about the release of the next book the less enjoyable the idea of Gideon and Eva is becoming for me so I'll just await the newsletter with the release date in my email inbox and try to ignore everything else about the series.

I've found other series to read and I've fallen for a new hero (though it was just a single book - Holden Maxwell) and I wish I could get to the next phase of Gideon and Eva's story (like I'm sure lots of you are)

Have fun in the mean time ladies (and gents?)

I know him. Read the whole series by Kristen Ashley. Keep reading that series and all her books. There are tons as she writes a lot.

Holden is great but he is no Gideon. I keep waiting for him. One of these days I will be surprised and he'll show up. In the meantime I keep reading other series. Have read all of Sylvia's but the paranormals. Not my thing. Gideon does have major competition now but that is for another thread.

I read the teaser and for some reason I just shrugged my shoulders. I cannot stand Christopher so I guess I don't care what he thinks.

November 18th ! Look forward to November 19th here on the forum as we discuss the twist and turns along with cliffhangers that we will have read in captivated by You!

WOW certainly wasn't expecting this today...Thanks Sylvia!!! Now for the theories... Yes I like the idea that this is Geoffrey Cross's pen and that leads me to thinking... Everyone on the forum always questioned whether or not there was a suicide note ; maybe this pen is in reference to that and further was Gideon the one who found his father that day etc

We have a date November 18th!  Preorder is up for the UK, I am assuming the US will have one up shortly.

xCBY_UK_134.jpg.pagespeed.ic.a7oIq5Hgn0.

http://amzn.to/1oQQHLK

xcaptivated_450.jpg.pagespeed.ic.g3Qh0zM

OH MY GAWD!!! I literally want to cry! I have from now til Nov 17 to read every single book I can get my hands on because I'll be reading CBY in one sitting, the re-reading the entire series over and over and over and over...

Happy-Dance-GIF.gif

UK Amazon was pretty quick to get the e-book pre-order on line, I did mine late Saturday night, and iTunes was there on Sunday.  Sylvia is updating her Facebook page as she knows the book has been added to sites, but a lot of those posting don't realise that the link they require is already on her page, I guess at some point there will be a thread with all the links.  I've ordered the paperback on fast delivery in the hope they do send out early to ensure receipt on the publication day, but will have the e-book if not.