CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were a couple of comments made on Facebook that the web site earlier this week said there would be an excerpt put on there. Sylvia has just responded "Sorry! My web design team has been asking for me to send them an excerpt to put up on the site and I've been so crazy busy this week, I haven't had time to send them one. It's my delay, not my team's. I'll get them the excerpt this weekend and it'll go up on Monday. Again, sorry about that!"

As to snippets and picture clues "My team is working on photo teasers now, similar to what we did with Entwined with You. Expect the first one next #TeaserTuesday. Also, an excerpt will be posted to the site soon"

There were a couple of comments made on Facebook that the web site earlier this week said there would be an excerpt put on there. Sylvia has just responded "Sorry! My web design team has been asking for me to send them an excerpt to put up on the site and I've been so crazy busy this week, I haven't had time to send them one. It's my delay, not my team's. I'll get them the excerpt this weekend and it'll go up on Monday. Again, sorry about that!"As to snippets and picture clues "My team is working on photo teasers now, similar to what we did with Entwined with You. Expect the first one next #TeaserTuesday. Also, an excerpt will be posted to the site soon"

Wow great news D500 can't wait!! Thanks for the info. :). :)

I also had a question while I was doing the last read-through (actually bought the paperbacks so I can get them signed in November!) - why do we never hear of Monica's second husband Mr. Mitchell?  We obviously hear about Barker and Stanton took care of all of the legal stuff...so what happened in between?

Hopefully we will get some of Monica's backstory in the next book... Remember Gideon is having Monica investigated per Eva's request

I also had a question while I was doing the last read-through (actually bought the paperbacks so I can get them signed in November!) - why do we never hear of Monica's second husband Mr. Mitchell?  We obviously hear about Barker and Stanton took care of all of the legal stuff...so what happened in between?

The only thing we do know about Monica's husband #2 is that he was a gambler; Eva referred to him as a "whale". Maybe Monica got rid of him because of his gambling, maybe she had to pay off his debts, that is why she is so consumed with money and having it.

I really want to know how Monica and Eva survived until she did marry Barker. We don't know how old Eva was when they got married. Remember Monica's family disowned her when she decided to go thru with the pregnancy.

I just finished re-reading the excerpt. I would like to know how and why Gideon has bruises? Did he get into another fight with someone? CBY so far seems a little dark, I guess that is to be expected since Gideon's story is finally coming out.

When he asked Eva why she was at the penthouse, she should have also responded with "I live here don't I?"

Wonder if the bruises are something to do with Christopher and that he has more damage than Gideon? Perhaps something to do with that video? Is he angry with Eva or is his anger still brimming over from whoever he has just been fighting with?

I just finished re-reading the excerpt. I would like to know how and why Gideon has bruises? Did he get into another fight with someone? CBY so far seems a little dark, I guess that is to be expected since Gideon's story is finally coming out.When he asked Eva why she was at the penthouse, she should have also responded with "I live here don't I?"

WOW that excerpt is riveting...Gideon's bruises could only be inflicted by someone as strong or stronger than him which of course leads me to Brett but then again I also think it could be Christopher because perhaps Gideon didn't fight back with him like when he got into it with Giroux; I don't think Gideon wants to go down that road with his brother. I dont think Gideon could possibly be angry with Eva because he rarely is. I think at that moment he needs her so much that he is afraid he will be too rough just like at the beginning of Entwined. Apparently they are still living in the upper West side because she wondered why she wasn't at their place or hers so it is worrying that she had to go find him at the penthouse. Yes I agree that Captivated will be dark but judging from the excerpt it's gonna be one of a read. I really do think that Christopher was involved with that sex tape as opposed to Brett...

Hopefully we will get some of Monica's backstory in the next book... Remember Gideon is having Monica investigated per Eva's request

The only thing we do know about Monica's husband #2 is that he was a gambler; Eva referred to him as a "whale". Maybe Monica got rid of him because of his gambling, maybe she had to pay off his debts, that is why she is so consumed with money and having it.

I really want to know how Monica and Eva survived until she did marry Barker. We don't know how old Eva was when they got married. Remember Monica's family disowned her when she decided to go thru with the pregnancy.

Hi Sscrph & Jmhope,

I too am curious about what Monica's backstory will be.  Do you ladies know whether Monica's story will come out in book four or book five?  I cannot remember.  Thanks.

Hi Ladies,
Could it be possible that Gideon got those bruises after having a personal workout or training session?  If memory serves me correctly; Eva had several bruises during her Krav Maga lessons with Parker.  Could that type of scenario be playing out with Gideon as well? 

It is clear that Gideon is really upset about something, but I wonder how easily he could get into a fight with someone.  Gideon is still under investigation for Nathan's murder right?  So would Gideon draw more attention to himself by getting into a fight with someone?  What does everyone think?

Hi Ladies,

Could it be possible that Gideon got those bruises after having a personal workout or training session?  If memory serves me correctly; Eva had several bruises during her Krav Maga lessons with Parker.  Could that type of scenario be playing out with Gideon as well? 

It is clear that Gideon is really upset about something, but I wonder how easily he could get into a fight with someone.  Gideon is still under investigation for Nathan's murder right?  So would Gideon draw more attention to himself by getting into a fight with someone?  What does everyone think?

I agree Gigi it could have been during a training session or perhaps self-inflicted...but whatever it was it was disturbing enough for Eva to drop her phone and greatly upset her. :(. :(

Hi Ladies,

I also think this could be the aftermath of Gideon's Tuesdaynight session with Dr. Peterson and he usually does work out after those sessions probably to release a lot of anger and frustration etc

The whole Golden video subject gives reason for Gideon to be fighting with whoever was responsible - if he got bruises during training or workout Eva would have seen those in the past so I doubt there would be any reason to mention them. The way the scene is written indicates he is incredibly angry, and as sscrph says he is worried about being too rough with Eva if she stays. As she has come from her own apartment she must still be living there, she had also expected him to be next door and he was not so unlikely she would respond to him at what will be their home that it is her home too as she's not yet living there.

Presumably having been involved in a fight his clothes would be messed up and, being angry at what the fight had been about he would not wish to risk her seeing him in that state so returned to the penthouse to shower, change, calm down and then return to Eva (or not if he still had things to resolve). We don't know what time of day this is, has Eva spent the night alone and is now looking for him?

Nov 18th can't come soon enough and I do hope both iTunes and Amazon get the e-book on line at the stroke of midnight, recently some author's books have not appeared on either for almost 48 hours after the date the author has set for publication.

I think the time of day is quite late. Eva as per usual probably got her shower and fell asleep on the couch waiting for Gideon. When she woke and couldn't find him she was understandably worried since he had sent her the earlier flirtatious text...

I agree about the time of day

....think the bruising came for working out with his personal trainer, making sure that the trainer is allowed to fight back. Maybe after several sessions with Dr. Peterson suppressed memories are coming back, which is making Gideon angry.

In today's Tuesday Teaser, it is a combo of photos....a man showering (Gideon of course) and page six. Think that is the tidbit that we had earlier about Eva's engagment and the Gideva baby watch....wedding by end of year. (this was an earlier treat)

Why would Eva be in danger if he had worked out with a trainer?  I'm thinking that maybe Eva has been hiding out someplace and Gideon was surprised to see her out and about exposing her to danger.  Maybe the Russian Mob people were a threat.  I don't think that story line is dead just yet.