CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point, well made!!! Hopefully that is true!! Now if only Corrine has flown back to France with her hubby!!

Hi jmhope, I agree with you, but I hope not before she gets a big fat glimpse of Eva's engagement / wedding ring & Gideon's. She needs a reality check...you've been kicked to the curb Corrine!

I don't believe we will see Corinne leave the story as much as we all would like. I am not so sure that Ann Lucas isn't her therapist or has some hand in her care. I think Ann Lucas is going to use Corinne as her puppet in order to cause more trouble not that Corinne can't cause more trouble on her own. I just think that Ann will help her take things to a much more dangerous level. I also believe that CBy will be a transitional book and darker in theme similar to RIY. Sylvia has the capacity to take us there and bring us out of the darkness. Unlike most books I've read, these characters are very well developed. Gideon will have to face his demons and enemies. Both Gideon as Eva will have to make a choice. I do think Eva will do something drastic after Gideon repeatedly pushes her away and shuts down. I think the pen as another reader recently wrote, sadly represents divorce papers that Eva will give Gideon to sign and he won't because he still loves her but he can't show it. They won't get divorced though. Just my thoughts. Yours?

I don't believe we will see Corinne leave the story as much as we all would like. I am not so sure that Ann Lucas isn't her therapist or has some hand in her care. I think Ann Lucas is going to use Corinne as her puppet in order to cause more trouble not that Corinne can't cause more trouble on her own. I just think that Ann will help her take things to a much more dangerous level. I also believe that CBy will be a transitional book and darker in theme similar to RIY. Sylvia has the capacity to take us there and bring us out of the darkness. Unlike most books I've read, these characters are very well developed. Gideon will have to face his demons and enemies. Both Gideon as Eva will have to make a choice. I do think Eva will do something drastic after Gideon repeatedly pushes her away and shuts down. I think the pen as another reader recently wrote, sadly represents divorce papers that Eva will give Gideon to sign and he won't because he still loves her but he can't show it. They won't get divorced though. Just my thoughts. Yours?

Idk divorce papers would be drastic after all if the books continue at their present rate this would only be one or two months time...I give Eva a lot more credit...I think she can hang in much longer than that...what do you all think?

Idk divorce papers would be drastic after all if the books continue at their present rate this would only be one or two months time...I give Eva a lot more credit...I think she can hang in much longer than that...what do you all think?

I have to agree sscrph. I feel like this book is going to be about Eva being there for Gideon. Sylvia has said several times that the first 2.5 books was getting Eva strong so she can now be a rock for Gideon. Even when he was so distant from her in RIY she never gave up on him so I have to believe that she is in this for the long haul. Plus from a legal perspective I believe they couldn't be signing divorce papers because you have to be separated for a year before you can actually file for divorce in NY.

I have to agree sscrph. I feel like this book is going to be about Eva being there for Gideon. Sylvia has said several times that the first 2.5 books was getting Eva strong so she can now be a rock for Gideon. Even when he was so distant from her in RIY she never gave up on him so I have to believe that she is in this for the long haul. Plus from a legal perspective I believe they couldn't be signing divorce papers because you have to be separated for a year before you can actually file for divorce in NY.

Well good to know legal fact Kirsten!!! Anyway, GidEva are soooo connected in EWY.... I know Gideon will try to pull away from Eva like in the excerpt but she too will develop her coping mechanisms for dealing with his coping mechanisms... Can't wait till the 18th it's gonna be a great read. :). :)

Well good to know legal fact Kirsten!!! Anyway, GidEva are soooo connected in EWY.... I know Gideon will try to pull away from Eva like in the excerpt but she too will develop her coping mechanisms for dealing with his coping mechanisms... Can't wait till the 18th it's gonna be a great read. :). :)

I agree!

I feel that way about the divorce papers too, sadly.  :(

Not sure there will be any cheating, but possibly more of Gideon's past (maybe even Eva's?) might be brought up. We've not yet heard all about his 'dark' side and we learnt a little more about Deanna's likes in the Jax and Gia books so there may be more to her story than Gideon or Deanna has so far let on about.

There's quite a lot we already know needs resolving regarding Gideon's relationship with his family, the only one he seems comfortable with is Ireland who was not around at the time his abuse took place.

Eva seems very set in her love for Gideon and certain that whatever his secrets are, she will never leave him - let us hope that she is able to do that (stay with him) when the time comes to learn the truth.

I too would love to see more of Ireland in the next 2 books. I love how Eva brought them together through her first dinner / introductions with her father. Gideon seems to stay away from everything & everyone who still lives in or has anything to do with their family home due to the abuse. I doubt very much that Ireland has a clue about this and happy she doesn't while re-connecting with her older half-brother.

I can also see Ireland being apart of the wedding party when they have their big public bash.

On Sylvia's community page, she is having a contest for why we love Cary....since I am not on any social networks, here is my opinion. I don't necessary love him, but he is not one of my favorites. He tries to be a good and loyal friend in all ways to Eva, but he has put her in some rather bad situations. For instance, when he didn't tell her who the band was when she went to the concert...she could have been better prepared, or not have gone at all; also the famous cluster that she came home to. What if Gideon had not shown up in time? Would Cary really have stepped in and stopped Ian? That also put Gideon in a bad situation with Ian sueing him, but as always Gideon handled everything. He protected his Angel.

I can see a long lensed camera in the background and a woman's face - possibly Deanna photographing them as the exclusive promised by Gideon. There's a sprig of white flowers - not sure how the timescale of this book pans out but could we be reaching their official wedding in one of these chapters? On Facebook two people reckon they can see a baby, I can't see one though. We know Sylvia has said Gideon and Eva are not yet ready for one, and Cary has only just found out Tatiana is pregnant - would Sylvia depict a baby or if it is a pregnancy I'd expect to see a woman's pregnant outline.

I can see a long lensed camera in the background and a woman's face - possibly Deanna photographing them as the exclusive promised by Gideon. There's a sprig of white flowers - not sure how the timescale of this book pans out but could we be reaching their official wedding in one of these chapters? On Facebook two people reckon they can see a baby, I can't see one though. We know Sylvia has said Gideon and Eva are not yet ready for one, and Cary has only just found out Tatiana is pregnant - would Sylvia depict a baby or if it is a pregnancy I'd expect to see a woman's pregnant outline.

I see no baby. I see a man signing papers with a wedding ring on looking like he's wearing a boutonniere.  I see a woman with a high powered lens camera in what appears to be a park, well some area with trees. That is the extent of what I see.

When I expand on my PC the picture from Facebook become too grainy, however the version on twitter although identical in content, looks much clearer when expanded. I can see in front of the woman's face a pair of hands, one folded across the wrist of the other which also has a wedding ring on it. I guess we have the public wedding taking place - sadly usually after a happy event something happens to mar their relationship.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzXpdR0CIAA4RXz.jpg:large

(That link probably won't work as I haven't yet mastered how to post pictures on here)

On Sylvia's community page, she is having a contest for why we love Cary....since I am not on any social networks, here is my opinion. I don't necessary love him, but he is not one of my favorites. He tries to be a good and loyal friend in all ways to Eva, but he has put her in some rather bad situations. For instance, when he didn't tell her who the band was when she went to the concert...she could have been better prepared, or not have gone at all; also the famous cluster that she came home to. What if Gideon had not shown up in time? Would Cary really have stepped in and stopped Ian? That also put Gideon in a bad situation with Ian sueing him, but as always Gideon handled everything. He protected his Angel.

Hi jm hope i have to laugh at your opinion of Cary because I actually think that is also Gideon's opinion of Cary lol but as we know Gideon is a smart guy and his ANGEL has told him that she and Cary are a package deal so I suppose he has to deal with it and he's more than capable. Hopefully by Eva getting married Cary will also become more independent and they can lessen or eliminate the co-dependency they have with each other!!

I think you're right D500... I see a man in a tux/suit w. a boutonniere...singing papers w/ a wedding ring, a woman w/ her hands clasped also wearing a ring....and a high powered camera. Certainly  looks like a scene from a wedding...Could it be G&E already?

I really hope this book doesn't add a lot of drama ...lol..I know I know....but really....they had enough in book 3. Eva annoyed me so much w/ her dealings w/ Brett...She needs to cut him off...why would she want any contact w/ him? Especially knowing how he feels about her. Hopefully he's not behind the s*x tape.

Corinne needs to go. She's very selfish...with how she's been w/ Gideon and Eva...but also w/ her husband...knowing (most likely) that she was pregnant and still taking medications etc. And why would her family call Gideon when she was at the hospital?!

Deanna needs to be gone...let her get what Gideon promised her and just get out of their lives...Doubtful though....especially seeing how she was in Afterburn/Shock .

Something in that snippet Sylvia posted had Gideon very very angry and upset....what could it be?!

I want to know if Cary knows yet that it was Nathan who attacked him.

Also, one last thing...Eva had mentioned to Cary that her parents hadn't been near each other ever, that she could remember ( did I say that right?)...but how could that be? I can't see Victor not being at any of her school graduations or special events in her life. Could she have just been exaggerating?

Ok, sorry...can't wait til next month!