CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet she will release the first chapter, two moments from that we have already seen, before the release date. It's so close!

I'm still really interested in why Gideon has all those bruises on him. Also, I don't think the photo teasers are exact representation of what will be happening in the chapter. The fighters in the cage could just mean there is a fight between two people. Maybe Gideon and Eva get into an argument about moving to Gideon's company. Maybe Chris and Gideon get into an argument, or even Eva and Corrine. Corrine and Eva could finally have their face to face showdown. 

I bet she will release the first chapter, two moments from that we have already seen, before the release date. It's so close!

I'm still really interested in why Gideon has all those bruises on him. Also, I don't think the photo teasers are exact representation of what will be happening in the chapter. The fighters in the cage could just mean there is a fight between two people. Maybe Gideon and Eva get into an argument about moving to Gideon's company. Maybe Chris and Gideon get into an argument, or even Eva and Corrine. Corrine and Eva could finally have their face to face showdown.

I would really like to see Eva set Corinne straight but Im not sure she will due to the recent suicide attempt bogus or not. I dont think Eva is the type of person to kick someone when they're already down...

Ok I'm gonna put this out there and since there are only 2 weeks left to wait I wont have long until I know whether I was right. :). :)

Obviously this could be the new redesign for the penthouse master suite or it could even be the plans for Eva's office on the 15th floor of the Crossfire, but I also think it could be plans for a redesign of the NC beach house. I think Gideon will buy this for Eva for a wedding present. When they were there; Eva said she had always planned to buy herself a home on the water and we all know that Gideon lives to make Eva's dreams come true...What do you all think ?

From Sylvia on her Facebook Account

‎CaptivatedByYou‬ Chapter One: the plan is to reveal Ch 1 on Friday @ 9AM PT. Keep an eye out for the link... And possible early reveal!

I will have to keep myself busy these next week so I do not get too impatient lol. I wonder if the baby isn't actually Carry's. Sylvia mentioning that in the video makes me doubt carry being the father a little bit. I don't think Gideon and Eva will have a baby in these next two books, either. I bet its in the epilogue, though. Things in this book I bet we will find out are Megumi's whereabouts, what Chris did in the past to take sibling rivalry to an extreme and a few more clues about  Nathan's cover up. If this book answered all the questions, there would be no time for all the other good stuff.

Hey everyone! sorry to hijack this thread but I can't seem to find a contact email for Admin or for anyone from Sylvia's team. Can anyone tell me if there's an email I can contact that will be seen by Sylvia's Team? it's about a post in a Goodreads group. Thanks!!!

If you are on Facebook post on there as Sylvia and Samara read those posts.

I will have to keep myself busy these next week so I do not get too impatient lol. I wonder if the baby isn't actually Carry's. Sylvia mentioning that in the video makes me doubt carry being the father a little bit. I don't think Gideon and Eva will have a baby in these next two books, either. I bet its in the epilogue, though. Things in this book I bet we will find out are Megumi's whereabouts, what Chris did in the past to take sibling rivalry to an extreme and a few more clues about  Nathan's cover up. If this book answered all the questions, there would be no time for all the other good stuff.

To keep myself occupied I have been reading the "Outlander" series. Finished book 1 (800 + pages) VERY good, now am working on Book 2 (Dragonfly in Amber, another 800 + pager). Got interested by watching the STARZ channel when they aired it on TV. They did a very good job, stayed real close to the book. I didn't know any of the actors, but they did a great job, can't wait for April for them to finish out the book.

Now am really excited if we get Chapter 1 tomorrow instead of the teasers!!! Sylvia put out chapters 1 and 2 with EWY, wonder if she will do the same??!!! Hurry up 11/18/2014

10672404_10152375016438457_2714692853599

after reading the first three chapters, I looked at the teasers again. We got the first one right with Gideon showering and the engagment leak, but this one.....the basketball for chapter 4 with Dr. Travis, and I guess the game board was Gideon talking with the IT guys in CA while getting "serviced" by Eva....should have shown a desk too!!!