CAPTIVATED BY YOU TREATS, TEASERS, etc..

Kirsten

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the swing, I'm glad it's "only" being used in the 17th ou 18th chapters, because ir means that Gideon and Eva are in a good place in their relationship by the - almost - end of the book. That they're not fighting, etc. As there's aother book after CBY, there was always the possibility that they could be on the outs by the end of this one, and only reconciling in the last one, but the image of the swing gives me hope it won't be like that.

I wonder if there is only 18 chapters in CBY? If so, at least it looks like it ends happily?!?

I meant to click on the one with the picture :(

There are probably 20. There'll probably be another #TeaserTuesday, next Tuesday, the 18th, the same day as the release. With EWY, the last snapshot was revealed the day of the release.

after reading the first three chapters, I looked at the teasers again. We got the first one right with Gideon showering and the engagment leak, but this one.....the basketball for chapter 4 with Dr. Travis, and I guess the game board was Gideon talking with the IT guys in CA while getting "serviced" by Eva....should have shown a desk too!!!

I think it's because these teasers are abstract, not all of them are to be taken literaly. For example, the one that shows two fighters inside a ring, I think it just means that two people are going to fight, not that it's going to happen inside a ring or between two professional fighters.

As some members had guessed here, the photo for chapter 3 was a reference to the Monopoly game board and what Eva said in BTY and in CBY: “One day soon,†I repeated against his lips, “I’m going to kneel beneath this desk and suck you off. Maybe while you’re on the phone playing with your millions like Monopoly. You, Mr. Cross, will pass Go and collect your two hundred dollars." and "I’ll find something to occupy myself with while you’re on the phone playing with your millions"

'>

Only 20 chapters to this one.

An open wardrobe and a man texting -hmm, going to depend on how fast I read the book as to how soon I know what this is, in 12 hours time I should be starting to read the e-book but it's going to depend if I can stay awake to get through it all in one sitting.

I just went through all the tuesday/teasers again and it looks like none of them give any hints about what happened to Megumi and how and who gave Gideon his "get out of jail free" card.

Well jm hope its been a long wait and we only have 5 hours to go we can do it!! Do you have any thoughts on the last teaser... So far all of the Crossfire novels have ended on a positive note ... I hope this is no exception!!

Well jm hope its been a long wait and we only have 5 hours to go we can do it!! Do you have any thoughts on the last teaser... So far all of the Crossfire novels have ended on a positive note ... I hope this is no exception!!

Hopefully it is Gideon texting Eva and saying "come and find me Angel" !! Yes, I have set my alarm to wake up at 2 am so that I can read my kindle for 2 hrs before I have to get up to be at work by 6 am!!!! Oh the suspense!!!

Hopefully it is Gideon texting Eva and saying "come and find me Angel" !! Yes, I have set my alarm to wake up at 2 am so that I can read my kindle for 2 hrs before I have to get up to be at work by 6 am!!!! Oh the suspense!!!

Yes jm hope that is my theory also...I think it is Gideon texting Eva while the party is still going on to meet him in the closet for that quickie he promised her ...I sure hope we're right !!! 4 hours and counting. :). :)

Just check Audible.com...there is a male narrator, Jeremy York, who will (I am guessing) read Gideon's POV while Jill Redfield reads Eva's!  If he is as good as Jill, Captivated by You will be great to listen to.

This makes me a little nervous. I am one of those people that has both read and listened to this series.   I have really high hopes and hope that he does Gideon justice.  We all know how hard is when a Narrator doesn't do a book justice.  

This makes me a little nervous. I am one of those people that has both read and listened to this series.   I have really high hopes and hope that he does Gideon justice.  We all know how hard is when a Narrator doesn't do a book justice.  

I'm nervous too.  Jill was so good!!  I tried to get a sample of Jeremy York on Audible but only CBY was listed.

Let's keep our fingers crossed.  We only have a few more hours to wait.