spellbound

jmhope

Sylvia, I was wondering if Spellbound is part of the Dream Guardians series? Also I saw in the copyright section that the three stories were from the "Alluring Tales Awaken the Fantasy and Hot Holiday Nights; so this wasn't something new just put under a different title.

I hope you see this and answer my question. I enjoyed reading the stories, but dissapointed that it wasn't something new, like changing the title of Bad Boys Ahoy.

SPELLBOUND isn't attached to any of my other series, no. Also, the three stories in SPELLBOUND were not all previously published. "A Familiar Kind of Magic" was previously published in ALLURING TALES: AWAKEN THE FANTASY and "That Old Black Magic" was previously published in ALLURING TALES: HOT HOLIDAY NIGHTS. "Black Magic Woman" is brand new and has never been published anywhere at any time and is only available as part of SPELLBOUND.

Hope this helps!

Sylvia

SPELLBOUND isn't attached to any of my other series, no. Also, the three stories in SPELLBOUND were not all previously published. "A Familiar Kind of Magic" was previously published in ALLURING TALES: AWAKEN THE FANTASY and "That Old Black Magic" was previously published in ALLURING TALES: HOT HOLIDAY NIGHTS. "Black Magic Woman" is brand new and has never been published anywhere at any time and is only available as part of SPELLBOUND.

Hope this helps!

Sylvia

thanks for answering my questions, it helped out alot. Thanks also for taking time out of your busy schedule to respond. A huge fan always.