Gideon, Corrine and Christopher

lnic

When does anyone else think that Gideon told Corrine that they could only be "long-distance friends"? I think it was between Reflected in You and Entwined with You, he'd showered and changed and he knew he could go back to Eva. What do you think.

Also, is anyone creeped out that Corrine sends texts to Christopher at video launch? What is it with these socialites? Haven't they realized that Gideon doesn't spend any time with his family at all?

When does anyone else think that Gideon told Corrine that they could only be "long-distance friends"? I think it was between Reflected in You and Entwined with You, he'd showered and changed and he knew he could go back to Eva. What do you think.

Also, is anyone creeped out that Corrine sends texts to Christopher at video launch? What is it with these socialites? Haven't they realized that Gideon doesn't spend any time with his family at all?

Hi Inic I actually think that Gideon told Corrine the bit about long distance friends the day Eva thre him the finger when he was putting Corinne in the limo in front of the Crossfire. They probably had the meeting in his office and then he had Angus take her home and he went back in to work... As for communicating with Christopher, well she's clearly desperate and this also proves without a doubt that she never truly knew Gideon... That being said it's time for her to GOOOOOO!!

Exactly! I think one of Christopher's goals on life is to shake his brother's hand at his reception and say, "I ###### your wife.". Don't think he's the baby daddy tho.

I have to say I love the thought of Christopher being the baby daddy how devious; but at this point it looks like Giroux is the baby daddy especially as she was 4 months along...

I disagree. Gideon and Eva spoke to each other the next day, I think he would have mentioned it.

not necessarily.....Gideon is not always forthcoming with information and tends to bend the facts alot and anyways he wanted to talk to Eva about her seeing all these people Corrine included....maybe that is when he told Corrine about being long distance friends when she called to complain about Eva dropping by her apartment

• 7 months later...

I bet Corrine isnt invited to the party..but that doesn't mean she WONT show up.

the only reason Corrine was texting Christopher about Gideon was because she couldn't get a  hold of him.

Im thinking he told her to back off the day after the night of the dinner they had at his apartment when Eva told him  she tried to make look like she banged him twice