Magdalene - Valerie Cruz; Eva Longoria

Corrine - Olivia Wilde;  Megan Fox

Christopher Vidal, Sr. - Jason Sudeikis

Christopher Vidal, Jr. - Robert Kazinsky

Ireland - Camilla Belle

Mark - Jefferey Wright

Elizabeth Vidal - Courtney Cox

Monica - Rebecca Romijn

This is list of my picks that I created. What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just saw Chris Pine in a Giorgio Armani cologne ad... He would do very nicely as Gideon. :). :).

yes, I saw that same ad and thought, "oh what a handsome man" Chris Pine would do fine as Gideon, but he always had my vote for Christian Grey. He even had the eyes!!

• 1 month later...

If not Henry Cavill then I'm starting to lean towards Joe Manganiello. He's so tall and muscular and very manly!!!

ALSO:

da.JPG

I really like Scarlett Johansson, but I've never heard of Dianna Agron. So I checked, and wow she ain't bad either! :)

Dianna-Agron-085.jpg

dianna-agron-01-1-jpg.jpg

Dianna-Agron.jpg?m=1324662687

Amber Heard has everything Eve. She's sexy and deamn pretty and has some Charisma and attraction to men. She exudes that certain Temperament, erotic and at the same time the vulnerability. She is Eva Tramell :)

I totally agree with you. Amber is the only one with the bombshell look that I imagined Eva to have. She has an exotic vibe to her and a badass atittude. All the other  actresses that were suggested look way too innocent to be Eva Tramell ,a woman who captured the attention of Gideon Cross.

Amber Heard seems to be the popular choice, but I feel like I'm the only that's not feeling it completely. She may have the face but physically she's too tall to be a petite and voluptuous woman. She looks like an Eva kinda gal though, which is why a lot of fans are so drawn to her :)

Amber Heard seems to be the popular choice, but I feel like I'm the only that's not feeling it completely. She may have the face but physically she's too tall to be a petite and voluptuous woman. She looks like an Eva kinda gal though, which is why a lot of fans are so drawn to her :)

I totally respect your opinion, but her height is not so problematic,if  the actor who plays Gideon is  tall enough .Her figure can be dealt with as well ,its hollywood actresses gain and lose weight for roles.She seems to be an Eva kinda girl like you said ,and for me that seems to be way more important than fulfilling each description of the books.Amber heard used to be fuller when she was younger maybe she could regain her weight.

Never-Back-Down-amber-heard-20090289-192

I totally respect your opinion, but her height is not so problematic,if the actor who plays Gideon is tall enough .Her figure can be dealt with as well ,its hollywood actresses gain and lose weight for roles.She seems to be an Eva kinda girl like you said ,and for me that seems to be way more important than fulfilling each description of the books.Amber heard used to be fuller when she was younger maybe she could regain her weight.

Never-Back-Down-amber-heard-20090289-192

I emphasize more on Eva's height so much because honestly I rarely see petite actresses that make it big in the industry (that or I rarely check the media nowadays). But if they have the budget they can hire a stunt double for Amber if height is an issue Hehe ;)

i say these two i like as Eva Tramell & Gideon Cross

Ashley Benson

ashley-benson-Favim.com-1481890.jpg

Joe Manganiello

Joe-Manganiello-by-Doug-Inglish-for-Remi

Yes, I agree with Joe M. would be the perfect Gideon, but I am afraid he is too old. He is in his thirties and Gideon is only 28. Maybe Zac Efron??? He does have a rockin bod!! but, Joe M. is mighty fine!!!