What would you like to see happen?

Seattle

Well we've got a good month before we can see what Sylvia has dreamed up for Gideon and Eva - what would YOU like to see happen? 

We would all like to see hot steamy love between them and not the mention the usual family battles that we know will happen.  I'm talking plane crashes, kidnappings, etc.  Things that are off the grid - you don't see them on the horizon.

I would like to find out who is behind the sex video other than the wannabe videographer Sam Yimara. I also want Eva to confront Brett about it and push him to the curb. If Eva wanted to be friends so bad with him, why wait all these years to do so.....this relationship (if you want to call it that) has to be OVER!!

I would like to find out who is behind the sex video other than the wannabe videographer Sam Yimara. I also want Eva to confront Brett about it and push him to the curb. If Eva wanted to be friends so bad with him, why wait all these years to do so.....this relationship (if you want to call it that) has to be OVER!!

I agree jmhope, Eva has to realize that seeing Brett is the same as Gideon seeing Corrine, they are/were just friends too (as far as Gideon was concerned anyway). Ex-lovers as friends does not work with these two.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see the epilogue in book five where Eva and Gideon start a family. I am thinking two kids with one on the way. I think having a family will help both of them especially Gideon. This will give him the family that he never had while growing up.

I really wish the "like" feature worked.

I'm a sucker for babies and pregnancies in novels. I think it would be great to see how Gideon adapted to being a dad.

Clearly it wont happen in the actual books but an epilogue would be nice

I know this sounds silly but I would like to see Gideva go to that taco place or to that deli that Eva likes so much for a normal couples lunch; not like a billionaire power lunch...I think Eva wants to maintain her youth and normalcy and not jump into the role of mogul's wife.

Yes Seattle I certainly agree!! I would love to see Sylvia write that it would be so entertaining. :). :)

Oh, I agree. Has Monica & Gideon's mother met yet? If not, I'd love to see their first meeting at a family gathering where everyone is suppose to be celebrating the day.

Oh, I agree. Has Monica & Gideon's mother met yet? If not, I'd love to see their first meeting at a family gathering where everyone is suppose to be celebrating the day.

I think they must have certainly met socially at some point but never under such delicious circumstances as their babies getting married lol

I think they must have certainly met socially at some point but never under such delicious circumstances as their babies getting married lol

I agree, I am sure at some point Elizabeth and Monica met Socially, but I do find it odd that they have never (as far as we know) "met" since Eva and Gideon became a couple.  I know in other posts (I am not sure the official name for the different sections) we have discussed how the two would get along, knowing how Protective and fiercely loyal Monica is to Eva and how Elizabeth (currently) cannot stand Eva.  I can only imagine that it would be quite the "meeting" between very prominate women who's polarity of Eva is so different.

For what it's worth, I really hope Monica gives it to Elizabeth and sets her straight.

I agree, I am sure at some point Elizabeth and Monica met Socially, but I do find it odd that they have never (as far as we know) "met" since Eva and Gideon became a couple.  I know in other posts (I am not sure the official name for the different sections) we have discussed how the two would get along, knowing how Protective and fiercely loyal Monica is to Eva and how Elizabeth (currently) cannot stand Eva.  I can only imagine that it would be quite the "meeting" between very prominate women who's polarity of Eva is so different.

For what it's worth, I really hope Monica gives it to Elizabeth and sets her straight.

Ha yes Fayeth the one thing we love about Mommyca is that she is fiercely protective of Eva ...Elizabeth better watch out if she messes with Eva ; she will have to deal with Gideon and Monica!!

• 2 months later...

I imagine a lot of possibilities.

Victor gets hurt so badly he's forced to retire and move to NY where Eva can look after him but it puts him too close to Monica.

Richard becomes very ill and learns of Monica's affair.

Victor gets rich from accident.

Monica gets pregnant. ;)

Gideon buys Stanton's company.

Anne drugs Gideon and blackmails him with staged photos of them together.

Mark learns secrets about the Redhead receptionist.

And the murder weapon appears.

Can't wait to find out the real ending.

I imagine a lot of possibilities.

Victor gets hurt so badly he's forced to retire and move to NY where Eva can look after him but it puts him too close to Monica.

Richard becomes very ill and learns of Monica's affair.

Victor gets rich from accident.

Monica gets pregnant. ;)

Gideon buys Stanton's company.

Anne drugs Gideon and blackmails him with staged photos of them together.

Mark learns secrets about the Redhead receptionist.

And the murder weapon appears.

Can't wait to find out the real ending.

Sylvia would have to write a whole other novel to address all those scenarios...

Think she needs to tie up the following story lines (not sure if I'm covering all the important bits)

MUST COVER

Elizabeth Vidal and her relationship with Gideon

Christopher Vidal and why he dislikes his half brother

Anne Lucas and why she feels Gideon has a debt to pay

Would be nice to know about:

Monica and her past

Things that may re-appear and therefore need ending

Corrine and the book

Deanna (just that she leaves them alone and is out of the picture)

Brett (as with Deanna)

Would be good if we learnt:

Cary is not the father of Tatiana's baby (or she's not actually pregnant)

Cary and Trey become an item

What I don't expect is to learn Eva is pregnant (she had a period in the last few days)as it's not necessary for the HEA we need for them bearing in mind the timescale of the story so far (but would be good for them to have a conversation about the possibility of a family - Gideon did write children into the pre-nup but they haven't talked about this type of future and they do need to)

This list isn't complete, I may be back with more and open to others ideas.

Well I really don't want to see Victor have an accident but I do think that once Gideva start a family he will move to NYC anyway. He would be a great role model to those kids and who of course would they trust more than Victor to watch their children. They wouldn't need to employ a nanny LOL . Between Victor and Mommyca; those kids will be smothered to death LOL!!