One with You

Gaia

Suspect the reason the excerpt was handled by a blogger was because it isn't part of the first chapter so to avoid confusion wasn't put on the web site. 

Do hope it is something to do with confronting those two - can't wait.  What are we going to do once the last book is out and we've dissected it and nothing more to look forward to?  Hope the Blacklist due are as intriguing.

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see your point because her website was the first place I looked.  I don't know what I'll do after the final book. But when will the Blacklist be out that's the question. I am reading the Calendar Series which is pretty good, and then I'll reread the Crossfire series to be ready for One With You. I'll be very sad when the Crossfire is over.

1 hour ago, patricia-ann said:

I see your point because her website was the first place I looked.  I don't know what I'll do after the final book. But when will the Blacklist be out that's the question. I am reading the Calendar Series which is pretty good, and then I'll reread the Crossfire series to be ready for One With You. I'll be very sad when the Crossfire is over.

I am glad you are enjoying the Calendar Series. I suggested those books  in a post that got moved to general discussion.  That author sure did know how to write hot hot!

6 hours ago, D500 said:

Suspect the reason the excerpt was handled by a blogger was because it isn't part of the first chapter so to avoid confusion wasn't put on the web site. 

Do hope it is something to do with confronting those two - can't wait.  What are we going to do once the last book is out and we've dissected it and nothing more to look forward to?  Hope the Blacklist due are as intriguing.

Well I don't think Eva would confront Anne by herself after Gideon asked her not to confront people (like Megumi's guy) without Raul, Angus or himself is with  her.  Those two women are unstable, they could do anything.  Wouldn't ask Cary to do her dirty work anyway.  Maybe something to do with starting a foundation?  Could be what the lunch is all about

2 hours ago, jmhope said:

I am glad you are enjoying the Calendar Series. I suggested those books  in a post that got moved to general discussion.  That author sure did know how to write hot hot!

Yes I remember you suggesting it, I am beginning July they are making my emotions on a definite roller coaster. I have read other series that I have truly enjoyed I believe they are friends with Sylvia (Jamie McGuire, Laurelin Paige and E.L. James) I hope Sylvia doesn't mind me sharing these names.

2 hours ago, patricia-ann said:

I reread the excerpt from Natasha is a book junkie and where Gideon asked Eva to meet her for lunch and said she would enjoy it I'm thinking that his business lunch could possibly be with Mark. Anybody thinking the same thing? I could be wrong.

that's good! She always loved her Wednesday lunches with Mark and Steve.

Or is it a one to one business lunch in his office . . . . . . .

Not long to go, still doing my chapter a day, today it is chapter 3 of Entwined.  It's passing the time till release and I'm able to continue reading other books so clearing some of my tbr list.

1 hour ago, D500 said:

Or is it a one to one business lunch in his office . . . . . . .

Not long to go, still doing my chapter a day, today it is chapter 3 of Entwined.  It's passing the time till release and I'm able to continue reading other books so clearing some of my tbr list.

Ooh that's a good thought too! I don't think it said where Raul was bringing her just that he would be picking her up a little before noon.  

I hope you are enjoying your tbr list. 

On February 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM, Sylvia Day said:

Hi! :) The page count on the retailer sites isn't accurate at this time. I'm not sure when those guesstimates are updated to reflect the actual numbers. I've seen the typeset book, however, and the last page of One with You is page 462. In total, there are seventeen chapters in OWY, which is less than in the previous books, but most of the individual chapters are considerably longer.

Not much longer now! 46 days...

Yay! Thanks for the post! I'm so glad it's longer!

On February 19, 2016 at 11:09 AM, jmhope said:

Yes, Happy Birthday Mrs. Eva Lauren Tramell Reyes Cross. :) Wonder what surprises Gideon has in store for you!!  Something in red probably.  Yes, it would be great if Sylvia would give us a treat on Eva's special day!

Looks like you got your wish jmhope! Love the treats!

I like the thought that it's a lunch with Mark...great idea because she would love that. Perhaps they're trying to get her to work w mark again? Maybe she has Cary helping out with the wedding? Although I'm sure Monica would take care of everything is Eva let her. 

do we think he's talking about her hair/looks or maybe just her personality in general? Because just from these excerpts Eva seems set on making things right with Gideon and working together with him. She's going to take whoever stands in their way down!

Maybe Eva is transitioning from the " New Eva" hairstyle to an "Eva Cross" hairstyle... As Eva says it sounds "kickass" so maybe this means she will be taking control and taking names...I sure hope so because it will be a great read. I was also hoping that the business lunch may be an appointment with Gideon's suitmaker which Eva has always fantasized about...won't be long now till we know the real story. :)

I think a light bulb went off in my head, I've reread (probably the 10th or 12th time) and at the end of EWY and Anne approached Eva at the gala she said she knows of two women who have experienced severe depression over Gideon I'm thinking one is Corinne and maybe the other could be Deanna do you think this will be answered in OWY? And in CBY at the beginning Gideon was sifting through his emails and drafting quick answers and worked his way toward the subject line that had caught his eye the moment his email opened, any idea what was in that subject line or will that be revealed in OWY? I'm hoping for another excerpt I'm thinking maybe in the middle of March, I can't think of any other "special day" that is coming up. I will be at her event at Mohegan Sun and I can't wait.

2 hours ago, Seattle said:

Hey Patricia-Ann - I wondered the same thing so many times!  Then I figured I must have miss understood the sentence because it was never brought up again.  I'm glad I'm not alone.

I asked that same question in chapter discussion and when she released the first chapter.  We never heard anymore in the book.  Hopefully we will get answers to all!?!?????

17 hours ago, patricia-ann said:

I think a light bulb went off in my head, I've reread (probably the 10th or 12th time) and at the end of EWY and Anne approached Eva at the gala she said she knows of two women who have experienced severe depression over Gideon I'm thinking one is Corinne and maybe the other could be Deanna do you think this will be answered in OWY? And in CBY at the beginning Gideon was sifting through his emails and drafting quick answers and worked his way toward the subject line that had caught his eye the moment his email opened, any idea what was in that subject line or will that be revealed in OWY? I'm hoping for another excerpt I'm thinking maybe in the middle of March, I can't think of any other "special day" that is coming up. I will be at her event at Mohegan Sun and I can't wait.

I always thought the email had something to do with Bret and wanting to use the sextape  in the redo of the video.  

4 hours ago, Lou1974 said:

I always thought the email had something to do with Bret and wanting to use the sextape  in the redo of the video.  

Hmmm maybe but Gideon hasn't received the flash drive yet from Sam, unless the email was from Sam saying he agreed to meet in San Diego.  I can't wait for OWY to get lots of answers.

I pre-ordered my copy for my IPad so I'll have it at midnight, however I consider myself a very lucky woman because I'll be at her event in the State that I live in on April 4th and according to the venue page I should be receiving a signed copy of her book that evening, I might be reading it on the way home providing my friend is driving.

22 hours ago, patricia-ann said:

Hi Patricia -Ann ... I was thinking that she was referring to herself as one of the women ... She was ready to leave her husband ...and maybe Corrine  if she's the doctor behind her crazy behavior . Corrine and Anne need to go away asap... I dont want to read about them anymore . Deanna too... Unless she really is being nice . But still, that's someone Gideon's been with :(

Maybe the email has something to do the Christopher and the record company ? I really like Chris Sr. btw.. I like that he stood up to Elizabeth and then went to Gideon . 

I thought he did get the flash drive in Cali ? 

What else does everyone want to see in this final book?? So many questions to answer!! 

1 hour ago, Nathalia said:

Hi Patricia -Ann ... I was thinking that she was referring to herself as one of the women ... She was ready to leave her husband ...and maybe Corrine  if she's the doctor behind her crazy behavior . Corrine and Anne need to go away asap... I dont want to read about them anymore . Deanna too... Unless she really is being nice . But still, that's someone Gideon's been with :(

Maybe the email has something to do the Christopher and the record company ? I really like Chris Sr. btw.. I like that he stood up to Elizabeth and then went to Gideon . 

I thought he did get the flash drive in Cali ? 

What else does everyone want to see in this final book?? So many questions to answer!! 

Hi Nathalia, I was totally thinking the same thing about the two women being herself and Corrine. I also don't mind Deanna as long as she doesn't have an agenda. I also thought the email had something to do with the record company and he did receive a copy of the flash drive but he wants them all if more are out there. He doesn't want anybody to see his wife like that and if he can stop it you know he will. I can't wait for the final book to come out!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Beans01 said:

Hi Nathalia, I was totally thinking the same thing about the two women being herself and Corrine. I also don't mind Deanna as long as she doesn't have an agenda. I also thought the email had something to do with the record company and he did receive a copy of the flash drive but he wants them all if more are out there. He doesn't want anybody to see his wife like that and if he can stop it you know he will. I can't wait for the final book to come out!!!!!!!

Didn't Deanna show up at Gideon's office to tell him about Corinne's book and flirt with him, I don't trust her plus at the gala in EWY she was sitting in Eva's seat and kept touching his forearm. The email came the day before he left for California and got the flash drive, and Brett's things were looked thru while he was in Gideon's office while Ireland was at the penthouse with Eva and Gideon's people couldn't find anything. I'm counting down the days for OWY I hope I don't read it too fast the first time hahaha.

as long as we are speculating about Gideon's e-mail......it could have been from Arash about the purchase of the beach house.  Right, Gideon just got a copy of the flash drive in Cali and he has been tracking the rest down.  Wonder what Christopher will do when he finds out that his copy has been erased from his work hard drive.  Hope he doesn't have one on his personal computer.  I don't trust Deanna either.  She would "tap" Gideon again in a heart beat.  Wonder if she was one of the ones that he actually used his d**k with?  Maybe that is why she is so keen on Gideon.

I'll probably read my kindle copy too fast also, but then read it more slowly the second time around.  Just think just 35 days to go !!!