**Captivated**chapter discussion (spoiler alert)

jmhope

I need to re-read each chapter on the day to join in the discussion. Not quite caught up yet.

Is Sylvia deliberately making us 'dislike' Eva a little?

Lots of the Amazon reviewers are seeing Gideon as turning very weak and needy in this book, but that is to be expected. From the age of 5 he's been made to feel rejected; his dad left him by committing suicide, he felt alienated from his mum and step father when his complaints about abuse were disbelieved (okay we now know Chris Snr knew nothing but Gideon has always thought he did); I wonder if Gideon's nightmares started after his dad died - were the feelings of anger, and possibly nightmares, happening from the age of 5 with them becoming worse when he was 11? Could he, during nightmares, have turned on Christopher - bearing in mind he probably never remembered his nightmares Christopher's resentment of Gideon could have started with that. Gideon may well not recall from that time, I feel he did not lie to Eva when he said he didn't know what his nightmare's contained when she first asked him, possibly only recalling the ones he outlined in CBY.

He's relating well to Ireland as he has no reason not to, the only reason for their distance was the difference in age and his leaving home as early as he could. So it has been pretty easy for him to slip into a good relationship with her. Sylvia has told us that Gideon's star sign is Virgo which means he was born between 23 August and 22 September. I'm not sure where we are in the calendar other than that we are somewhere in Aug/Sept as Mark's notice takes him to work for Gideon in October - no idea what notice periods the US have, my own in the UK was once 4 weeks notice (but became 3 months), so assuming it is 4 weeks then we will probably experience Gideon's birthday in the early part of One With You. I know there's nothing in the book about birthdays, so perhaps Gideon has not told Eva when his is as up to now he's probably not bothered about birthdays. So assuming nothing has been said to Eva I wonder if it will be Ireland who tells Eva and a birthday party is organised (possibly a day for Eva to actually return to Gideon meaning they become a team and together beat off all their enemies??

(Sorry, not a lot there about the chapter)

I don't think Gideon is weak.  This is the first time we are in Gideon's head.  In the first three books we see what Eva and everyone else sees.  Gideon is a successful, dominant, alpha male.  In this book we see what Gideon sees all the damage that is in his soul.  There are some things that he does that seems weak but I think he is trying to figure out what he has to do to have the life he wants with Eva.  Facing his past isn't easy for him but it is necessary.

I do have a hard time with Eva in this book.  I don't understand her or connect with her like I did in the previous books but I have to believe that Sylvia has a plan.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I liked how Gideon has fond memories of Eva's apartment and probably won't lease it out again. Liked how he could not wait and put his hands, mouth and fingers on or in her....I was wondering what he meant by "not just because of who she was...?

He did make a point that Megumi was sending mixed signals to the guy. Too bad we never found out who he was, I guess it wasn't Christopher. G made another point by saying not to confront the guy herself and to use Raul from now on, Eva has to beginning thinking of them as MARRIED and that Raul works for her too now.. and when he explained everything to her, Eva did seem to see Gideon's point.

Loved the phrase "if I have to start actually styling my hair every day, you're dealing with morning wood on your own"!!

The fight with Christopher was interesting, all he thinks of is himself, not how his actions would affect others. He doens't care if the video would upset Eva. Liked it when G said "the point is supposed to be Six-Ninths, not my wife" Magdalene must have told Chris Jr about what they were doing in the Library in BTY

Can't believe Corine ambushed G at his office again. He should tell security not to let her up anymore. I don't remember Eva every telling Corrine that they were getting married, only that G is in love with Eva in RIY, don't think they have had any contact since then.

Glad that Dr. Peterson is pushing G to open up and let him help him, but G is fighting him all the way, thinking that the past can't be changed (which it can't) but the truth has to be faced as to what happened to him.

I need to re-read each chapter on the day to join in the discussion. Not quite caught up yet.

Is Sylvia deliberately making us 'dislike' Eva a little?

Lots of the Amazon reviewers are seeing Gideon as turning very weak and needy in this book, but that is to be expected. From the age of 5 he's been made to feel rejected; his dad left him by committing suicide, he felt alienated from his mum and step father when his complaints about abuse were disbelieved (okay we now know Chris Snr knew nothing but Gideon has always thought he did); I wonder if Gideon's nightmares started after his dad died - were the feelings of anger, and possibly nightmares, happening from the age of 5 with them becoming worse when he was 11? Could he, during nightmares, have turned on Christopher - bearing in mind he probably never remembered his nightmares Christopher's resentment of Gideon could have started with that. Gideon may well not recall from that time, I feel he did not lie to Eva when he said he didn't know what his nightmare's contained when she first asked him, possibly only recalling the ones he outlined in CBY.

He's relating well to Ireland as he has no reason not to, the only reason for their distance was the difference in age and his leaving home as early as he could. So it has been pretty easy for him to slip into a good relationship with her. Sylvia has told us that Gideon's star sign is Virgo which means he was born between 23 August and 22 September. I'm not sure where we are in the calendar other than that we are somewhere in Aug/Sept as Mark's notice takes him to work for Gideon in October - no idea what notice periods the US have, my own in the UK was once 4 weeks notice (but became 3 months), so assuming it is 4 weeks then we will probably experience Gideon's birthday in the early part of One With You. I know there's nothing in the book about birthdays, so perhaps Gideon has not told Eva when his is as up to now he's probably not bothered about birthdays. So assuming nothing has been said to Eva I wonder if it will be Ireland who tells Eva and a birthday party is organised (possibly a day for Eva to actually return to Gideon meaning they become a team and together beat off all their enemies??

(Sorry, not a lot there about the chapter)

You would think that Eva would know when Gideon's birthday is when she did the research and updating of his personal profile dealing with the Deanna backlash in EWY. She was looking into his personal life (not with other women), but you think that date would have shown up.

You would think that Eva would know when Gideon's birthday is when she did the research and updating of his personal profile dealing with the Deanna backlash in EWY. She was looking into his personal life (not with other women), but you think that date would have shown up.

In EWY I thought it was something on his business web site that she was dealing with (I need to re-visit -and will revise if necessary), having had difficulty finding the Crossroads Foundation section. In CBY she connected to his social media account (presumably Facebook) but not everyone puts their birthday on there, a considerable amount of my own 'friends' don't, I often only discover it is their birthday when mutual friends post their good wishes - 'friends' in quotes as not everyone who is my friend on FB is someone I know personally as I've gained friends of friends and contacts through the industry I work in.

Being alienated from his family I just imagine Gideon wouldn't have bothered too much about birthday celebrations (although I also think I'd expect Eva to want to know when it is - remember in Fifty Shades Darker how Mia was the one to tell Ana when Christian's birthday was "I knew it. I knew he wouldn't tell you." (I'm not in any way implying any copying or whatever of story line, there are similarities but there are bound to be in this genre of writing.)

I liked how Gideon has fond memories of Eva's apartment and probably won't lease it out again. Liked how he could not wait and put his hands, mouth and fingers on or in her....I was wondering what he meant by "not just because of who she was...?He did make a point that Megumi was sending mixed signals to the guy. Too bad we never found out who he was, I guess it wasn't Christopher. G made another point by saying not to confront the guy herself and to use Raul from now on, Eva has to beginning thinking of them as MARRIED and that Raul works for her too now.. and when he explained everything to her, Eva did seem to see Gideon's point.Loved the phrase "if I have to start actually styling my hair every day, you're dealing with morning wood on your own"!!The fight with Christopher was interesting, all he thinks of is himself, not how his actions would affect others. He doens't care if the video would upset Eva. Liked it when G said "the point is supposed to be Six-Ninths, not my wife" Magdalene must have told Chris Jr about what they were doing in the Library in BTYCan't believe Corine ambushed G at his office again. He should tell security not to let her up anymore. I don't remember Eva every telling Corrine that they were getting married, only that G is in love with Eva in RIY, don't think they have had any contact since then.Glad that Dr. Peterson is pushing G to open up and let him help him, but G is fighting him all the way, thinking that the past can't be changed (which it can't) but the truth has to be faced as to what happened to him.

Hi jmhope Eva told Giroux that they were engaged and remember then Giroux must have told Corinne because he said to Eva "see how well she took the news..."

Magdalene must have told Chris Jr about what they were doing in the Library in BTY

Chris Jr walked in on them himself... And I guess he stood there for a while before he spoke.....

Many likes and dislikes in this chapter.

Gideons reaction to what happened to Megumi was disappointing, but somehow understanding. I don't think it was unjustified that he said that Eva had to be carefull, that this weren't here battle to fight (that said, you always support your friends!) He knows, as pointed out, that she is fearless in confrontations with people, that especially G finds threatening and possible dangerous (his mother, Dr L and so on). Gideon is a victim yes, and learning his new way of life of how to take responsibility of not being a victim anymore. I believe that his respons was some kind of a defense mechanism.

Corinne is a pain in the *** someone needs to shake her into reality. If Gideon can't reach into her with all of his " Eva and I were inevitable" talk, I don't know who can. I think that their relationship never would have lasted anyway, even if she had never broken of the engagement (and even if there never were a Gideva). Corinne simply reminds him too much of his own mother. I'm relieved that he finally sees her for who she really is, and not who he wanted her to be.

Don't even want to get started on Chris Jr bursting into his office, I wish G would have hitten his jaw harder...

The good parts;

Gideons description of his first meeting with Eva in the appartment, his need of being totally accepted, his need of physically holding on to the love that could save him â¤ï¸His start to acception of his past, and statement of not to play along anymore.

Dr Petersen is always a BIG plus! There are so many huge changes in Gideons life in such a short amount of time, in parallel he is opening up to his heavy traumas. Trauma therapy alone is so challenging, I have trouble to understand how he is coping. Because of his experience with trauma therapy (his fathers suicide) and therapists, it is very understandable why he is on the defense line. I'm happy to know that he is more at ease later in the book. No wonder he believes that every therapist has an ulterior motive.

Hi jmhope Eva told Giroux that they were engaged and remember then Giroux must have told Corinne because he said to Eva "see how well she took the news..."

that's right the "wine date" after returning from their weekend away; but Eva really didn't say it to Corrine, but to her husband, I had forgotten!

Quote - Anne Cathrin Chris Jr walked in on them himself... And I guess he stood there for a while before he spoke..... end quote

Chris walked in when they were f***ing, Maggie saw them when Gideon was eating her and that was what Chris commented on in Gideon's office - but I think you are right, he may have stood and watched for a while and is not going to admit that he did so.

If there were to be any repercussions from their meeting in this chapter, Chris has made it clear that he knows what Maggie saw so is possibly stirring Gideon's relationship with Maggie (without realising Gideon has seen what Chris did to Maggie) and not admitting that he saw anything, only that Maggie spilled the beans about what had happened.

Chapter 8

Where to start, it is a shame that Eva is so quick to forgive Cary for everything and so hard to forgive others. Tat mustn't feel too bad if she can keep having sex with Cary (wonder if they are using protection, she may be still "trying" to prove that she is preggers)

IMO Clancy should have been going into the Krav Maga lessons with her all along. Who knows who could have been waiting for Eva other than Det. Graves. Eva should really tell her to stop talking to her without her lawyer present (we don't know if Det. G is trying to set a trap for our lovers) Wonder what Clancy said to the guy to make sure he stops harrassing Megumi. Glad Raul is going inside to keep a better watch on our Eva.

Eva really took a chance on telling Chris Sr about Gideon's past abuse with Hugh, and I was glad that he didn't seem to know anything about it. Oh what a tangled web Elizabeth weaved.... Gideon was FURIOUS!!! what a surprise

Chapter 8: I think Eva is much smarter than Gideon when it comes to Detective Graves - then again, Eva is a cop's daughter. She's right -- it looks suspicious that she went from the discard pile to fiancée in only a few weeks. Gideon has totally undermined the lie he never loved Eva, that she wasn't anything beyond flavor of the week. I think her gut's right. The detective is still trying to decide whether Gideon should be brought to justice. So she keeps approaching Eva.

I agree with you jmhope, Eva does forgive Cary more easily. Perhaps she feels more sorry for him, with his situation and background in mind? She certainly knows him better than she knows G, and are more secure of what Cary can handle and not handle. She knows his vulnerability well. Maybe her expectations to Gideon is higher than they should be in som areas, f.ex his lack of experience in relationships.

This chapter has a few uncertain elements, like Tat's pregnancy, is she playing Cary or is she in fact pregnant? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the first option. Second, Det.Graves, what is her main purpose by approaching Eva at the gym? I hope G is right, that there is nothing to be afraid of. But then again, his goal is to keep Eva calm, and he rarely shows his concerns. It would have been nice to read his POV about Det.Graves.

I think it was a good thing that Eva chose to let go of Clancys services. She is married, and Raul is working for her. In the txt message she should have written that "Gideon AND I" - not just "Gideon wants to have his ppl with me moving forward..."

The highlight; Eva telling Chris Sr about the abuse. I love that she stands up for G, he needs someone to fight for him. I guess it had to make some sense for Chris Sr and added some pieces to his puzzle. Maybe he now understands why G rarely visit home, and why there's such a cold relationships between Elizabeth& Eva and Elizabeth& Gideon.

chapter 9

Gideon was furious!! but I don't understand why he wanted to tie Eva down, he did mention about Eva being a tigress and wanted to pin her down, make her submit. I guess he wanted to take his frustrations about his abuse on her. Loved Angus's reply about being gentle with her and that couples therapy means the both of you. G said "she can't change the past" It's not the past she's thinking of" "it is the future" I wonder what G meant that Eva was a loose cannon.

We did find out why Gideon always took tall, willowly burnettes with blue eyes out.

Eva should have kept her word about not pushing him too hard, but I guess she thinks she is trying to help him, and I guess she is sorta.

Loved Arash pointing out that Gideon has lost his killer instinct. Loved it when he said that G didn't own the D'Argos Regal on 36th anymore and how thrilled Eva was about that news, and then he said "and suddenly it all makes sense"!!

Can't understand why G should be interested in getting info about the guy Magdalene is seeing. G has enough on his plate.

chapter 9Gideon was furious!! but I don't understand why he wanted to tie Eva down, he did mention about Eva being a tigress and wanted to pin her down, make her submit. I guess he wanted to take his frustrations about his abuse on her. Loved Angus's reply about being gentle with her and that couples therapy means the both of you. G said "she can't change the past" It's not the past she's thinking of" "it is the future" I wonder what G meant that Eva was a loose cannon.

In my opinion, I think that it is his way of physically control her. He has ha huge need of control in every way he can. He also explained why he wanted to do it (in another chapter), can't quite remember exactly what he said, but something of feeling her energy beneath him. Why he gets so turned on, he doesn't even understand. It could be the pattern that he learned from Hugh, how he resolves his anger, but he might get turned on by Eva fighting for him. Maybe Dr. P can explain it in OWY?!? By being a "loose canon" I interpret (not sure if that is the correct word) that she is a blabbermouth, and again he can not control what she is doing og saying to anyone... But of course, I can be all wrong :)

Chapter 9

I love Angus, the sweetest man that he is. I would really like to read his POV of Gideon growing up. He has a great relationship with Gideon, and it seems like G trust Angus and values his opinion.

Gideons description of his love for Eva is beautiful â¤ï¸And the part when he crawls into her arms after the nightmare, and letting her taking care of him... I just thought "YES- finally" Loved that he sold the fu** pad hotel.

His nightmares are devastating, my stomach tightened.

I did not like that Eva said that she wouldn't push him this early in the relationship, but did it anyway. We also know that she pushes him at the end of the book. I know she means well, but it could also backfire by wrecking their relationship or that he won't talk about it at all. It is important that G does this in his own pace, she of all people should know that, and repect that (reminding myself that it is still fictional lol).

I think a part of him loves the fact that Eva is literally facing all of his demons, makes him proud and perhaps a bit touched. At the same time it scares him, she does something that he has not been able to do for himself, and he looses his control when she is doing the talking. He doesn't have control of the consequenses either. A part of him gets pis*ed off when she stands up for him, he is used to handle things on his own, fighting his own battles, and his control issues plays a big part in this too... What do you think?

Chapter 9

I love Angus, the sweetest man that he is. I would really like to read his POV of Gideon growing up. He has a great relationship with Gideon, and it seems like G trust Angus and values his opinion.

Gideons description of his love for Eva is beautiful â¤ï¸And the part when he crawls into her arms after the nightmare, and letting her taking care of him... I just thought "YES- finally" Loved that he sold the fu** pad hotel.

His nightmares are devastating, my stomach tightened.

I did not like that Eva said that she wouldn't push him this early in the relationship, but did it anyway. We also know that she pushes him at the end of the book. I know she means well, but it could also backfire by wrecking their relationship or that he won't talk about it at all. It is important that G does this in his own pace, she of all people should know that, and repect that (reminding myself that it is still fictional lol).

I think a part of him loves the fact that Eva is literally facing all of his demons, makes him proud and perhaps a bit touched. At the same time it scares him, she does something that he has not been able to do for himself, and he looses his control when she is doing the talking. He doesn't have control of the consequenses either. A part of him gets pis*ed off when she stands up for him, he is used to handle things on his own, fighting his own battles, and his control issues plays a big part in this too... What do you think?

Yes Ann and his need to control the outcome of situations is what brings about the separation at the end of the book... Gideon was taking the right approach with Eva by being patient and letting her come to her own decision about working with him; but the threat from Landon spurred him to take a quicker approach and he acted rashly not with his usual planning and deliberation. He knew how much Eva loved her job and the fact that she would lose it if he hired Mark. His need to control the outcome of situations resulted in losing Eva. I have to admit in alot of this book I dont like Eva but I cant blame her at the end...I can see how she cannot fathom how Gideon could do this to her; he deliberately put her out of a job she loved ; to protect her yes; but that doesnt make it right. Eva's job defined her and gave her an identity beyond Gideon's fiancee. Gideon was wrong in every way no matter if his heart was in the right place...

Yes Ann and his need to control the outcome of situations is what brings about the separation at the end of the book... Gideon was taking the right approach with Eva by being patient and letting her come to her own decision about working with him; but the threat from Landon spurred him to take a quicker approach and he acted rashly not with his usual planning and deliberation. He knew how much Eva loved her job and the fact that she would lose it if he hired Mark. His need to control the outcome of situations resulted in losing Eva. I have to admit in alot of this book I dont like Eva but I cant blame her at the end...I can see how she cannot fathom how Gideon could do this to her; he deliberately put her out of a job she loved ; to protect her yes; but that doesnt make it right. Eva's job defined her and gave her an identity beyond Gideon's fiancee. Gideon was wrong in every way no matter if his heart was in the right place...

When it comes to her possible sexual triggers, he's so aware and so careful. But he doesn't have the same level of awareness when it comes to her Mommy issue triggers. She went away to school to get out from her mother's suffocating her. Then Eva came to New York determined to make it on her own and she took an entry level job in her field instead of letting Stanton get her a job through his connections. She held onto her job instead of quitting during that period when working in the Crossfire was .

Chapter 10
Don't remember, does Manuel work for G or is he just a friend?
Loved that the group cheered when Eva got on stag. Brave is a good choice, but F*cking Perfect would have been better IMO. Arash is a hoot saying "your turn lover boy" to G. Gideon saying this is for my wife was great and his song selection was too. Who knew that G could sing?! Hated when Eva kept thinking of Brett and comparing the two. Really?! Too bad also when she reverted back to the way she acted with Brett with Gideon in the limo with giving him a BJ and then wanting to ride him. Even  though that is what happened on their first date, except for the BJ of course.

Gideon saying I Love You back to Eva was major!!

Cary could have been a little more grateful about the apartment; "thanks for the pity f*ck to G was uncalled for, but G's reply was best "there is neither pity nor f**king included in the offer, otherwise you're welcome"

At least Eva admitted she was stubborn about wanting to work with Gideon, especially at the Crossroads Foundation.

At the end of chapter Gideon was "ready to throw down"!!!

Chapter 10

Don't remember, does Manuel work for G or is he just a friend?

Loved that the group cheered when Eva got on stag. Brave is a good choice, but F*cking Perfect would have been better IMO. Arash is a hoot saying "your turn lover boy" to G. Gideon saying this is for my wife was great and his song selection was too. Who knew that G could sing?! Hated when Eva kept thinking of Brett and comparing the two. Really?! Too bad also when she reverted back to the way she acted with Brett with Gideon in the limo with giving him a BJ and then wanting to ride him. Even that is what happened on their first date, except for the BJ of course.

Gideon saying I Love You back to Eva was major!!

Cary could have been a little more grateful about the apartment; "thanks for the pity f*ck to G was uncalled for, but G's reply was best "there is neither pity nor f**king included in the offer, otherwise you're welcome"

At least Eva admitted she was stubborn about wanting to work with Gideon, especially at the Crossroads Foundation.

At the end of chapter Gideon was "ready to throw down"!!!

Not sure about Manuel, first mention is that he is a Portfolio Manager, but Gideon does not say if that means Manuel works for him.

When Eva was comparing Gideon's singing to Brett my own interpretation was that helped her lose some of the fascination Brett still had for her - his voice had been one of the attractions she felt towards him (possibly the major attraction as that was what seemed to draw her back to him at the gig when she first saw him again) and now I think she finds Gideon's voice better than Brett's from the attraction point of view???

I hadn't related the incident in the limo to how Eva had been with Brett so need to re-read but will be doing that after Christmas (out and about quite a lot at the moment and not getting much chance to read - I think I'll start a re-read of the book in the new year and listen to the audio and see what more I can get from the story.)

Cary seems to be acting a little like a petulant child, but he didn't have much of a childhood, was abused and he too still needs to recover. His relationship with Eva has been good for him in some ways, bad in others (possibly too much reliance on someone who inevitably is not going to be in his life as much in the future as she is now) so he too has some adjusting to do. And although he's not too proud to take Stanton's help with living accommodation, that's probably because Eva is living with him. A move to Gideon's secondary apartment does mean he is no longer living with Eva - she might only be next door but that isn't the same as being in the next room.

Praying book 5 won't be too far away, it's a shame how many people are asking for dates on Sylvia's Facebook page - surely by now they know her methodology and will only tell people release dates once they are set in concrete and won't be changed. If the date isn't on her web site then there is no date.

Chapter 10:

This is a small chapter, but still my favorite in the entire book! Mainly because of the karaoke scene, with Gideon singing "hanging by a moment" (love that song). That man has to realize that he is one of the most romantic man ever!

I think it's great that Eva dares to sing, even though she knew how she would sound. I liked Eva admitting her own stubbornness by working with G, since that is what I think it is...

I don't get tired of Gideon saying "I love you"

She knew G was up to something when he left that Saturday (to meet Brett), and she was right.

The one thing I didn't like is Carys whining behaviour. He should show more gratitude & humbleness towards Gideon, and stop being such a brat... I know he has a history, but that is no excuse for behaving without manners.

Two questions....

How soundproof can a limo really be? ;) (what Angus must hear lol)

And what did E need her phone for (curious)?

It is very busy days with Christmas only two days away, and a lot of preparations to do. So I haven't been able to read much.

I want to thank you all for including me here, and I wish you all a very merry Christmas! May you all have a jolly holiday

Chapter 10:

This is a small chapter, but still my favorite in the entire book! Mainly because of the karaoke scene, with Gideon singing "hanging by a moment" (love that song). That man has to realize that he is one of the most romantic man ever!

I think it's great that Eva dares to sing, even though she knew how she would sound. I liked Eva admitting her own stubbornness by working with G, since that is what I think it is...

I don't get tired of Gideon saying "I love you"

She knew G was up to something when he left that Saturday (to meet Brett), and she was right.

The one thing I didn't like is Carys whining behaviour. He should show more gratitude & humbleness towards Gideon, and stop being such a brat... I know he has a history, but that is no excuse for behaving without manners.

Two questions....

It is very busy days with Christmas only two days away, and a lot of preparations to do. So I haven't been able to read much.

I want to thank you all for including me here, and I wish you all a very merry Christmas! May you all have a jolly holiday

I think Eva was suspicious of Gideon when he went out that day so she tracked his phone and of course she would see that he went to his office so it really must have been a business matter that he left her for...

Chapter 10:

Two questions....

I've been in something similar to the kind of limo they would be travelling in, once the drivers section is closed off there is complete privacy in the rear. Ours was quite a long limo as there were 8 of us travelling in it, one bench across the short end of the car, another along the side where the door was and the long side fitted with glasses, a refrigerated cabinet and champagne. Gideon does mention in CBY that he is not an exhibitionist, although has had to relax his attitude to that due to Eva's slight exhibitionist tendencies, and although Angus would not, at the time, be aware of what they were up to in the car, I bet he could work it out once they got out :)

Two questions....

I had totally forgotten about that last sentence in chapter 10....never gave it another thought, it went on to Gideon's POV and was never mentioned again. So, I agree with the others, she probably tracked his phone.....good thing he did go to the office!!

Happy Holidays to all.....loving the 12 days of Gideon!