Shhhhh FSOG

The are supposed to start shooting again in Vancouver BC in June - so  release is  probably a year from now.  I've seen  it twice - once at a free screening and the 2nd time with a group of friends.  I liked it better the 2nd time around.

Yes I definitely need to see it a second time before I form my opinion!!

The are supposed to start shooting again in Vancouver BC in June - so  release is  probably a year from now.  I've seen  it twice - once at a free screening and the 2nd time with a group of friends.  I liked it better the 2nd time around.

Perhaps it's a new Valentine's tradition

Yes, I thought so too.

Taking the role as Ana & Christian isn't the easiest part to play I think.

I was very surprised with how well everyone did. 

I was surprised too that we didn't see or hear about Ana's job interview or getting the job especially since Jack Hyde plays such a big role in the second and third book. 

I was very surprised with how well everyone did.

I was surprised too that we didn't see or hear about Ana's job interview or getting the job especially since Jack Hyde plays such a big role in the second and third book.

Maybe the second movie is mostly about Hyde and that they choose to have all of the plot around Hyde in the same movie?!?!

Read today that the movie has made more money this opening weekend than their whole budget.

Have you heard a rumour that Dakota & Jamie might not play in number 2-3? If that turns out to be true, I don't think it will be the same, now that we're got 'a face' to the characters!

I heard that they had to sign contracts for all 3 already so hopefully that's true. I heard Rita Ora (Mia Grey) was upset that she had only 4 lines in the movie so she might not be back though. 

I heard that they had to sign contracts for all 3 already so hopefully that's true. I heard Rita Ora (Mia Grey) was upset that she had only 4 lines in the movie so she might not be back though. 

I have refrained from commenting (too much) in here about my feelings on the movie, because frankly I have too many.  Let me preface my statement by saying that I realize that there is NO way that the movie could do the books justice, for the pure fact that each of these books was quite long and the movie is only a couple hours long.  However, one of the things that disappointed me was the lack of character development and one of my favorite characters (and I think many others) is Taylor.  He is an extremely important person in Christian's life (like Angus is to Gideon) and soon became one in Ana's also.  If I am recalling correctly, Taylor was not acknowledged much in the movie and was only in a handful of scenes.  

Can you imagine a Crossfire TV Show or Movie without Angus?  

I have refrained from commenting (too much) in here about my feelings on the movie, because frankly I have too many.  Let me preface my statement by saying that I realize that there is NO way that the movie could do the books justice, for the pure fact that each of these books was quite long and the movie is only a couple hours long.  However, one of the things that disappointed me was the lack of character development and one of my favorite characters (and I think many others) is Taylor.  He is an extremely important person in Christian's life (like Angus is to Gideon) and soon became one in Ana's also.  If I am recalling correctly, Taylor was not acknowledged much in the movie and was only in a handful of scenes.  

Can you imagine a Crossfire TV Show or Movie without Angus?  

That's very true. We only saw Taylor I think 2 or 3 times and he only spoke when he was taking Ana to the helicopter. 

I know this is the next movie I'm going to see. It's called "The Longest Ride" by Nicholas Sparks and it looks excellent. Plus, Scott Eastwood plays Luke and he is just beautiful. 

The song is Waiting Game by Banks and I also love that song ;). 

I know this is the next movie I'm going to see. It's called "The Longest Ride" by Nicholas Sparks and it looks excellent. Plus, Scott Eastwood plays Luke and he is just beautiful. 

The song is Waiting Game by Banks and I also love that song ;).

I think Scott Eastwood would make an amazing Gideon...