ONE WITH YOU... Excerpts, Treats, Teasers, etc...

Kirsten

Wonder if Corrine has accepted defeat in that Gideon has married Eva and that is sufficient to halt her in her action of publishing the book and be happy that Gideon is now happy, or does she want to hurt Eva as well as Gideon, continue with publishing the book.  If the earlier theory that she has some involvement with Anne Lucas is correct, and we know Anne is not letting Gideon off lightly, there could be more fireworks to come.

​Oooo, D500, now there's a scary thought: if there is an Anne-Corrine connection, like several posters (me included) think, what happens when Corrine goes crying to the (Not)Good Doctor about Gideon being married? Leaves the Crossfire and calls Dr. Lucas for an emergency appointment. All sorts of frightening possibilities if Anne goes off the deep end. Because in Anne's twisted thinking, Eva has now become the ultimate vulnerability: to destroy her would be to destroy Gideon. I hope Gideon gets Eva out of town and safely to North Carolina the first weekend of the novel.

I love, love, love Gideon's POV! Finally he told cray-cray he and Eva are married its about time. It was interesting that Corinne did not freak out when she heard the news. Besides the book maybe she has another scheme playing out somewhere in that messed up head of hers. I certainly hope not but hey you never know.  Lighthouse I agree with your theory about Arash's (whom I love) comment.

​I love Arash too! Love him as much as Cary (because he's a loyal friend) and Victor (because he's a a protective alpha male).

Corrine was calm... like the calm before a storm. My only regret for Gideon here was that he didn't toss the pictures in the trash when she was standing there.

Now that would have been awesome & a reality check! If only....maybe Sylvia will rewrite to include that.

​Oooo, D500, now there's a scary thought: if there is an Anne-Corrine connection, like several posters (me included) think, what happens when Corrine goes crying to the (Not)Good Doctor about Gideon being married? Leaves the Crossfire and calls Dr. Lucas for an emergency appointment. All sorts of frightening possibilities if Anne goes off the deep end. Because in Anne's twisted thinking, Eva has now become the ultimate vulnerability: to destroy her would be to destroy Gideon. I hope Gideon gets Eva out of town and safely to North Carolina the first weekend of the novel.

We the readers and Gideva are greatly in need of an epic romantic weekend in the Outer Banks... Totally agree with the theory that Corinne leaves Gideon's office and runs to good ole Dr. Lucas for an emergency session...yes Corinne was way too calm when she received the "devasatating" news of the marriage...way too calm...