One With You Wish List

I was just thinking of different things I want to see happen in One With You.

1) Gideon and Eva sleeping in the same bed (safely).

2) Gideon having the conversation with his mother about his past abuse and her admitting her failures.

3) Cary becoming more independent of Eva. Even though Gideon's apartment has an attached apt so they aren't exactly living together, I think GidEva should move in together starting fresh with only each other. 

4) Monica telling Eva her real reasons for needing money.

5) Corrine back on a plane to France with no book published. 

6) Anne Lucas gets whats coming to her.

7) Tat admitting it isn't Cary's baby. 

8) A flash forward to GidEva married and happy with a beautiful baby, maybe a first birthday with everyone there. 

Edited by xoxolaurenashley

And Deanna not publishing her article about Gideon possibly being violent towards women; Terry Lucas apologising (at the least) to Gideon for withholding the fact he HAD been abused by Hugh; and presumably something to do with the Ryan Landon storyline.

How about a solution with Chris and Christopher.  I'd kinda like Chris and Elizabeth back together. 

All the suggestions for the "wish list" have been great.  I would like to find out how and when Gideon's abuse stopped.  Also why Christopher hates Gideon so much.  Was he a pawn in Hugh's abuse, or as Eva said in RIY he was just so jealous of Gideon because Gideon was so much better looking, had more money and was just "more". And last but not least, I want Gideon's therapy sessions with Dr. Peterson to be beneficial so that Gideva can have a happy and bright future together.

Not really related to One With You expectations, but I would be interested to read Gideon's POV of the time he headed to California re the sex tape and how he felt seeing that it really was Eva on the tape.  Just sense that we would get more of the depth of his feelings for her over that particular problem encountered.

Not really related to One With You expectations, but I would be interested to read Gideon's POV of the time he headed to California re the sex tape and how he felt seeing that it really was Eva on the tape.  Just sense that we would get more of the depth of his feelings for her over that particular problem encountered.

I always wanted to be inside Gideons mind when he came to the conclusion to kill Nathan. 

I always wanted to be inside Gideons mind when he came to the conclusion to kill Nathan. 

Yes, did he set out with the intent of killing or just paying or negotiating, was the opportunity he took one decided at the moment rather than pre-meditated? 

Yes, did he set out with the intent of killing or just paying or negotiating, was the opportunity he took one decided at the moment rather than pre-meditated? 

IMO, yes he did set out to kill Nathan.  He set up that Kingsman party, had Corrine on his arm, then that fire happened so that he could slip away and he had an air tight alibi for Eva.  He even had stated in CBY to Eva, that was the only recourse....it was 24/7 security, restraining orders, etc.  ( I wish he didn't have to commit murder to solve a problem like Nathan)