One With You

Stelladeer

Question

I was wondering if Sylvia would consider making a response to her fans here in the community about what members are discussing on their views of this last book in the Crossfire series.

I know she is currently traveling with her book tour.

I'm sure she knows what people are saying, someone on her team is probably giving her updates. 

3 answers to this question

On 4/7/2016 at 11:03 AM, Stelladeer said:

I was wondering if Sylvia would consider making a response to her fans here in the community about what members are discussing on their views of this last book in the Crossfire series.

I know she is currently traveling with her book tour.

I'm sure she knows what people are saying, someone on her team is probably giving her updates. 

Hi, Stelladeer.

I'm not seeing a question here. If you have one, please let me know.

My team doesn't give me updates on reviews, discussions, etc. Those are for readers, not writers. :)

1 hour ago, Sylvia Day said:

Hi, Stelladeer.

I'm not seeing a question here. If you have one, please let me know.

My team doesn't give me updates on reviews, discussions, etc. Those are for readers, not writers. :)

I guess my question is this.

Will we hear more about Cary and any updates on Gideon and Eva's relationship in other books you write in the future?

Thank you for taking the time to answer my post.