One With You the Most Emotional for Me

MicheleWV

Since the first book, all we wanted was for Gideon and Eva to be happy in the end.  Cary too.  But I never thought about getting so emotional about the others in their lives.  Talk about a roller coaster!  I'm going back to read and slower.  I notice that every single sentence is important to the story.  Sylvia is the best.   I know that this is the end of the series (emotional about), but since their story for us is their beginnings together, another book could happen down the road when they start a family.  IDK.  Don't think I could stand if anything but good happens to them.

2 hours ago, MicheleWV said:

Since the first book, all we wanted was for Gideon and Eva to be happy in the end.  Cary too.  But I never thought about getting so emotional about the others in their lives.  Talk about a roller coaster!  I'm going back to read and slower.  I notice that every single sentence is important to the story.  Sylvia is the best.   I know that this is the end of the series (emotional about), but since their story for us is their beginnings together, another book could happen down the road when they start a family.  IDK.  Don't think I could stand if anything but good happens to them.

I totally agree with, I am heart broken that it has ended. I am and will continue to always read the Crossfire Series. I am rereading OWY again now.

In reading this series some of my emotional moments:. 

In BTY when Eva found out at the benefit that Gideon had actually been engaged before and that woman was now in NY and was the one who called at the first benefit they went to and Gideon left her to help (Corrine of course)

RIY practically the entire book. I was so upset that Gideon was acting and treating Eva that way.  Especially that limo drive to NC.  I felt for Eva when her father pointed out yet ANOTHER photo of Gideon with Corrine and that is when she called Gideon and said that they were OVER.

My favorite book was EWY. It was a happy setting.  They got back together, married, etc.

I know they are fictional characters but they have been in my dull life for four years.  I'll really miss the Crossfire Series. 

Thanks Sylvia for bringing excitement to my life 

22 minutes ago, jmhope said:

In reading this series some of my emotional moments:. 

In BTY that limo drive to NC

RIY practically the entire book. I was so upset that Gideon was acting and treating Eva that way

My favorite book was EWY. It was a happy setting.  They got back together, married, etc.

I know they are fictional characters but they have been in my dull life for four years.  I'll really miss the Crossfire Series. 

Thanks Sylvia for bringing excitement to my life 

You have stated my exact feelings on all of the above, that is why I will continue to reread them over and over again, I felt like I was with them through their journey and am so upset now that it is finished, however I got the HEA like I wanted.

Definitely emotional, definitely worth re-reading.  And so true, every line has to be absorbed as it has meaning.

I'm waiting for the Blacklist books in the hope there is some crossover, and for whatever the intention is re writing about Ireland (which could, of course, be some involvement in the Blacklist books).

Yes patriciaann loved those moments too...

3 hours ago, patricia-ann said:

You have stated my exact feelings on all of the above, that is why I will continue to reread them over and over again, I felt like I was with them through their journey and am so upset now that it is finished, however I got the HEA like I wanted.

EWY was my ultimate favorite and actually my life is not dull but these books provided a respite from all the stress of work 

and family life... LUV LUV LUV GIDEVA...they will be missed!!!

It's crazy how we've all just got so wrapped up in their lives! It's been an amazing ride! I started reading the previous 4 books a few weeks before OWY came out, and I need a slower reread of OWY, but I'm sure I'll read the whole series many times in the future!

Hi all,

Finally finished One With You today. And I feel so emotional. I can't keep it together. I find myself crying in public. I feel like I need a day off. Lol. Ugh I miss them. I need another GidEva book. One wiith babies :-). But either way I think I'll still want another book after that. They've been part of my life the last 4 years. How do I close that chapter?

Hi Everyone!

Everything you all have said hits home with me. I am a stay at home Mom to 4 and besides Facebook and my husband I have very little social life. Lol These books I can totally get lost in and enjoy. I am so dissapointed about the ending but my hopes are like anyone elses that we will see them in other books. My guess The Blacklist. :) I actually have post book depression( sad I know) its really an actual thing( go figure). So for now I am going back to re-read all over again cause I just dont wanna let go.  :'(

I really enjoyed reading this series. I think there will  always be questions after any series ends with what ifs and non-answered questions concerning certain characters who are a part of the story. I read Sylvia's article from the Washington Post and she still maintains that she could go no further with Gideon and Eva's story and now they were on their own. I get it. Hopefully we will get updates about them in her future books.