On Fire

I read Sylvia say that she think's Jax from Afterburn/Aftershock was the most arrogant character she ever wrote. When I read On Fire I thought that Jared Cameron had to have been the most arrogant. But it's later revealed in the book that he isn't However, I thought the ending was a little predictable and I was able to guess who was setting the fires before it was revealed. 

• 1 year later...

Just got round to reading this and yes, I guessed who it was going to be but I do like these novels that are part romance/part thriller.  I thought Crossfire was going that way with the intrigue over Nathan's death but the suspense that started with the bracelet discovery sort was dealt with a little too quickly/easily.