Picture this........we were supposed to get flurries today. I just came in from blowing the snow for the second time. It's looking like 4-5 inches so far.

Anyway, when i came in about 3PM by sweatpants were soaked so I took them off and put on a pair of those flannel loungers assuming I would NOT need to go out again.

About 6PM, it looked pretty sucky so I went out again......it was semi-dark so I couldn't REALLY see. Well, I coiuldn't imagine how I felt wet all the way through. When i came in, I realized i still had the flannels on. Virtually, I was snowblowing in high-tech jammies!!!

So, I'm sitting her now in a sweatshirt and my underwear. I shucked the pants and once i warm up, I'm taking a shower.

Okay, there's a GREAT mental picture for ya!!! LOL

Linda

Last week when we had some really low temperature here. I had a crisis because I didn't have an extention cord to plug my car in with. So after runnign around the house searchign for one, I finally unplugged the power bar from teh tv, vcr, dvd set up and used that. And of course, I was in my pj's and fuzzy leopard print slippers when I went out to plug the car in...and ran into three other tenants!!

Sasha,

just glad none of them were the cute guy that lives downstairs.

I never see a darn soul when I look halfway decent (a rarity in itself!) But, just let me sneak outside in my robe with the hole in the sleeve or the nighshirt that is almost dead and EVERYONE is looking out a window. Even if it's 5AM!!!

There's a condo development out back where it used to be a wooded area. Almost ALL are older people---they're the only ones who can afford these places. Anyway, they are ALWAYS awake at weird hours. The one decorates her porch deck overnight. I'll go to bed at maybe 11PM. The next morning, her third floor balcony/deck will be festooned in decorations for the next holiday. Christmas. Valentine's Day. Easter, Halloween, St. Patrick's Day, Groundhog Day.

I have NEVER seen her put up as much as a ribbon during daylight hours.

And they look at ME in my shabby robe!!! LOL

Linda