American Title IV

The 4th American Title competition is underway. Comment on interviews with the finalists and be entered to win dozens of great prizes!

http://www.SylviaDay.com/blog

AT IV finalist Mai Christy Thao will be interviewing the other 9 AT finalists and I’ll be posting her interviews on my blog every Tuesday and Thursday for the next five weeks (starting Oct. 16!). I’ve also gathered together some prizes from author friends and one winner will be selected from among those who comment on each interview. That’s TEN chances to win. UPDATE! — MORE than ten, thanks to the generosity of the authors listed below!

So be sure to stop by, meet all the finalists, and hear about their stories. We start this Tuesday with Mai herself. You don’t want to miss it!

PRIZES:

* From Jami Alden (Aphrodisia, Brava) -- autographed copies of DELICIOUS, TASTE OF HONEY, and PRIVATE PARTY.

* From Jennifer Apodaca (Brava, Zebra) -- a signed copies of THE SEX ON THE BEACH BOOK CLUB and EXTREMELY HOT.

* From Shayla Black (Pocket, Berkley, Samhain, Ellora's Cave) -- an autographed copy of WICKED TIES, an excerpt booklet of her latest release DECADENT, and bookmarks.

* From Gemma Bruce (Brava, Zebra) -- signed copies of WHO WANTS TO BE A SEX GODDESS and A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS anthology.

* From Dianne Castell (Brava, Zebra, Harlequin) -- a tote bag, pen and notepad.

* From Sylvia Day (Avon, Brava, Tor-Forge, Ellora's Cave, Zebra) -- autographed copies of The Georgian Series (ASK FOR IT, PASSION FOR THE GAME, A PASSION FOR HIM) and a tote bag to carry them in.

* From HelenKay Dimon (Brava) -- a copy of YOUR MOUTH DRIVES ME CRAZY and a few goodies from Hawaii (where the book is based).

* From Cynthia Eden (Avon, Brava, Red Sage) -- an autographed ARC of her December Avon Red, A RED HOT NEW YEAR, and a signed copy of SECRETS, Volume 18: Dark Passions.

* From Cathryn Fox (Avon, NAL/Signet, Ellora's Cave) -- an autographed copy of PLEASURE CONTROL, bookmarks, buttons, postcards and a HOT LINE business card. THE card that they pass around in the book!

* From Karen Kelley (Brava, Zebra) -- an autographed copy of I'M YOUR SANTA and one of THE MORGUE THE MERRIER and bookmarks.

* From Alison Kent (Brava, Harlequin) -- from the files of SG-5, autographed copies of DEEP BREATH, BEYOND A SHADOW, and THE PERFECT STRANGER.

* From Shelly Laurenston (Brava, Samhain, Zebra) -- signed copies of THE MANE EVENT and SUN, SAND, SEX, plus a Shelly Laurenston carry-all.

* From Rosemary Laurey (Brava, Zebra, Samhain, Ellora's Cave) -- a THE MORGUE THE MERRIER T-shirt.

* From Charlotte Mede (Brava) -- an autographed copy of her January '08 release, EXPLOSIVE. (shipped to the winner in December.)

* From Jill Shalvis (Brava, Berkley, Harlequin, NAL) -- two signed copies of SMART AND SEXY.

* From E.C. Sheedy (Brava, Zebra) -- a signed copy of WITHOUT A WORD, a small black canvas pencil case, a pen and highlighter.

* From Diane Whiteside (Brava, Berkley) -- a complete set of Devils: THE IRISH DEVIL, THE RIVER DEVIL, THE SOUTHERN DEVIL, and THE NORTHERN DEVIL.

http://www.sylviaday.com/blog/2007/10/14/1274/

See you there!

Sylvia

• 2 weeks later...