Find a Urban Fantasy book while waiting for SJ's!

One thing while waiting for SJ's books out, is that I'm looking for other Urban Fantasy books to read. I find it fun checking out the books coming and those I missed. So I though here you could go do a search and find a book of Urban Fantasy that you don't have and looks like one you'd like to read and post here!

New Book Found: Book I found during Urban Fantasy search today was:

NIGHTLIFE: Cal Leandro, Book 1 by Rob Thurman. I was enchanted by the blurb I read from Amazon:

(Cal Leandro, Book 1): In New York, there's a troll under the Brooklyn Bridge, a boggle in Central Park, and a beautiful vampire in a penthouse on the Upper East Side. Of course, most humans are oblivious to this, but Cal Leandros is only half-human. His father's dark lineage is the stuff of nightmares-and he and his entire otherworldly race are after Cal.

He and his half-brother Niko have managed to stay a step ahead for three years, but now Cal's dad has found them again. And Cal is about to learn why they want him, why they've always wanted him: He is the key to unleashing their on earth. The fate of the human world will be decided in the fight of Cal's life...

Caffey