audiobooks and don't forget

ubadazu

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello! I see that the mass market for TSIM will be released next year. I wanted to remind you not to forget to add an epilogue B) -if you're still planning to. Also, is there a chance that your books will be in audio format? Thanks!

Hi!

I did write the epilogue and turned it in. My editor says she hasn't read it yet, but I did my part. *g*

I checked on the audio books. My Kensington editor says that they're working on selling the audio rights, but there hasn't been any interest yet. If I hear anything further about it, I'll let you know!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Hello! I am such a goob. I don't know how to blog. I hate to keep on asking but has your editor confirmed that the epilogue is added t :P o the mass market of TSIM (last time-i promise) B)

I wanted to say that I really like your heroines because they are not pushovers. I've often wondered if it's bad for (historical) authors/the story to have their female lead to have affairs like the male characters does? did your other readers not like Isabel because she wasn't a virgin? just curious because i really like Isabel and im getting real tired of the female lead getting snowed and just accepting what the hero's extramarital affairs. totally not bitter-just wanted opinion. thank you!!! I can't wait for your next book!!!

take care!

I hate to keep on asking but has your editor confirmed that the epilogue is added to the mass market of TSIM (last time-i promise) B)

Yes. She confirmed that the bonus scene made it into the book.

When you see it on the shelf, you can pick it up and flip to the back to be sure. :P

I've often wondered if it's bad for (historical) authors/the story to have their female lead to have affairs like the male characters does? did your other readers not like Isabel because she wasn't a virgin?

TSIM has been a very popular book. It's been reprinted four times (so far) in the larger trade size and is now being reissued as a mass market, because it continues to do so well. Readers definitely embraced Isabel's story, for which I'm profoundly grateful! :)

I can't wait for your next book!!!

Thank you! I'm very happy to hear that you've enjoyed my stories. It means a lot to me.

Hugs,

Sylvia