Guest admin

MARKED - Tor Goodness [Ends Sept. 30]

_mugs.jpg

Win two MARKED series coffee mugs, a bag of Tor logo imprinted MM's, and a Tor-logo keychain (purple heart that lights up when you squeeze it.)

Just post in this thread.

Are you a coffee drinker? In the morning or all day long?

No coffee for you? What's your kick-in-the-pants drink of choice?

Contest ends September 30, 2008.

np-2.jpg

:) I don't suffer withdrawal symptoms when I don't have it but I do appreciate a good cappuccino :wink:

I usually only drink coffee in the winter months. I love adding the flavored creamers...YUM ! In the warmer months, I drink Sprite Zero and water.

Thank you for great books and fun contests !

Cathy

I drink a lot of coffee, on average two pots a day. During the winter I tend to drink more but in the evenings I like to liven it up with a splash or three of Bailey's or Kahlua! Talk about withdrawals when I can't have my normal dose!!

My diet has almost no caffine in it. So my coffee mugs substitute for tea. One cup of my fav. tea is enough to kick me awake in the mornings. Can't imagine what an actual cup of coffe might do. :shock:

:) While I love the smell of a good coffee brewing I have never been able to stand the taste. I love a good herbal tea but have used a caffeinated pop to get a boost in the morning. I don't what I will do for a boost now though since I had gastric bypass a month ago and am not supposed to have carbonated and/or caffeinated drinks anymore.

I don't drink coffee every day but there are certainly times that it is the drink needed at that moment. For a jolt of caffeine I'm most likely to drink a diet Cola - diabetics get limited choices! Thanks for the contests, they make hearing about and reading the books even more fun!

I mostly drink coffee when guests are over or I go to my friend's house; my friend almost always has a pot of coffee on. I love adding the liquid creamer Southern Butter Pecan; yummy!!!

I drink more Pepsi than coffee when not with friends.

I'm so looking forward to this series out SJ!! Its great having the boards here. :D

Oh yes, a coffee drinker with Vanilla Nut or Hazelnut creamer!

I'm mostly just a morning drinker of coffee except in the winter on the weekends me and hubby do make a late afternoon pot, usually a flavored one to help warm up.

Now its not cold now, nor is it morning yet but talking about this is making me want some now! :lol:

Caffey

GOTTA have my coffee in the morning, rain or shine, summer or winter.

I don't really drink it during the day, but if I don't have that jumpstart first thing in the morning, I am in big trouble!

_kathyb53