Guest admin

MARKED - Tor Goodness [Ends Sept. 30]

I drink coffee whenever I can, which is when I have a migraine. :shock: I hate the migraines, but love my coffee! I was a coffee addict before I started getting the migraines so sometimes they are a blessing in disguise.

The rest of the time my pick me up is salt, it sounds crazy but I have low sodium levels and salt helps out! Give me my potato chips or back off! :lol:

Rachel

I used to love flavored coffees, but have now switched to Cappuccino. Two of my favorites are English Toffee and Chocolate Mint. I drink them all day, hot or over ice. Don't even get me started on Starbuck's Java Chip :lol:

Thanks for the contest :!:

Cherie

:lol: Hi everyone, i just joined the forum. Have been

a member of Sylvia's yahoo group for awhile though.

I am not a coffee drinker, never could aquire a

taste for it. My caffeine of choice is pepsi. Can't go

without it for more than a day or two. I hate to go

into pepsi withdrawls. :mrgreen:

I live in Hawaii and a freind owns a coffee farm so my "kick-in-the-pants" drink of choice is fresh picked, roasted, and ground Kona coffee. The stuff is like rocket fuel. I end up looking like this :shock: but I get a LOT done. LOL

Hello to all,

I drank coffee prior to my first pregnancy. Early in my first trimester,

morning sickness struck and I never could drink coffee again! It was

just as well, since Honey has never acquired a taste for coffee. I do

like coffee mugs!

Pat Cochran

I only have coffee during winter.. the delicious mocha frothy cappucino makes my day.. :D

coffee is too hot for summer :( so have tea.. usually early evening and night since i am more of a night bird..

7-up is another up for me.. sometimes have a whole 1.5ltr bottle in the whole day and sometimes just one glass.. :mrgreen: Ah i am getting a craving now just typing about it!! :twisted:

I enjoy coffee every day. I mainly drink it in the morning or if I have had a long day. I also like tea and hot chocolate later in the day.

This is a great contest and an interesting question.