New Fan, But Not That New!!!

Hello All, well let me start and say that I've truly enjoyed the story of Eva and Gideon. I was introduce to their world very long ago but never thought I could actually fall in love with their story (I was such a fool). I've actually read all 3 books at least 4 times. I'm completely in love with every story line that Ms. Day has presented to her audience  I never imagined in a million years that I would like a love story better than Twilight. And I'm being real honest, I love the Edward and Bella love story and maybe I'm a cupcake with creme filling but I do not care. Eva and Gideon and more so Eva has allowed me to connect and appreciate the true meaning of love and accepting ones flaws. Again I'm new to the forum but I have followed many of your true fans and appreciate all the wonderful things you have all expressed. Am I ready for the next 2 books, yes indeed!!! But more importantly I'm so not ready for the story to end. I can go days and re-read BTY, RIY, and ETY and be completely happy. I hope that you guys accept me to your amazing forum and know that I'm a super duper fan of Eva and Gideon, but furthermore I love Ms. Day for her craft and work behind all the characters she put in this story. Can not wait till Lionsgate make this something like HBO did with Sex In The City. Goodnight all and I'm wishing to be screaming Gideon like Eva did before she married him!!!!