Who sells your books?

jordansummers

Question

19 answers to this question

My most frequently asked question. I've been waiting for this to come up on the message board, until now I've been asked this question repeatedly in e-mails. My web designer is in the process of designing my FAQ's page, in the meantime, here's my answer:

Question:

Where can I buy your books?

Sylvia's Answer:

Nowhere. *sigh* :cry: Aside from the Arabella story appearing next year, all of my other works are in various stages of the submission process. All of my completed stories have been solicited from partials and I am an RWA PRO member.

All of the excerpts showcased on the Bookshelf are from completed works. There are several more not on the website, because they're not yet finished.

I always say thank you, and I'll say it now to all of the readers (and authors) who sign up for my mailing list, visit my site and this board regularly, and who patiently wait for my work to appear in print. It's extrememly heartwarming and the enthusiastic e-mails I receive from around the world take away a lot of the frustration that every author feels. Thank you!

Which excerpts did you read, Jordan? Did you have one you liked more than the others?

I'm with you, Jordan. I thought Lucien's Gamble was my fave, but lucky gal that I am, I'm critting Sapphire right now... and it's so good!

In fact, I just finished chapter 8 and my heart is actually aching for Wulf. I just love it when I feel for the characters. Sylvia has a huge career in front of her.

I wish I could write like that!*sigh*

Sasha

Well, that answers my question too! I was looking all over the site trying to figure out where to get Sylvia's books from! I'll be watching for them.

Just curious, are you a native Californian Sylvia? I was born and raised in SoCal myself, although I moved away from there 24 years ago. lol

Teresa

I'll be watching for them.

Welcome, Teresa!! If you haven't signed up for the mailing list yet, be sure to do so. Then I'll keep you posted!

Just curious, are you a native Californian, Sylvia?

Yes. I grew up in Orange County, right across the street from Disneyland.