Can you please tell me....

Tiger Lady

Question

Dear Sylvia,

I'm having a heck of a time ordering your book through my bookstore. Can you please let me know how many of your books are printed in hard cover and how many is paperback? I've been trying to order all your books in hardcover and it seems they have no idea what the heck I'm talking about....This is **sigh** getting to be a boring subject between me and the store. I don't want to loose my temper but they're really pushing it. So, finally, I was able to find one of your books on ebay. It was Pleasures of the Night. I can hardly wait for it. By the way, do you have a special store where they sell autograph copy? Just asking....incase you do, I can go through them for your books. Also, when will Catching Caroline be printed? I like my books in printed version. Thank you.

Have a nice day!

Toni

3 answers to this question

Dear Sylvia,

I'm having a heck of a time ordering your book through my bookstore. Can you please let me know how many of your books are printed in hard cover and how many is paperback? I've been trying to order all your books in hardcover and it seems they have no idea what the heck I'm talking about....This is **sigh** getting to be a boring subject between me and the store. I don't want to loose my temper but they're really pushing it. So, finally, I was able to find one of your books on ebay. It was Pleasures of the Night. I can hardly wait for it. By the way, do you have a special store where they sell autograph copy? Just asking....in case you do, I can go through them for your books. Also, when will Catching Caroline be printed? I like my books in printed version. Thank you.

Have a nice day!

Toni

Hi Toni,

I have two books in hardcover, but they're book club editions so I don't think your bookstore can order them. They're available here and sometimes they appear on Amazon and eBay. I'm sorry I don't know more than that.

We used to have a Cybersignings program through one of my writing chapters, but I'm not sure if they're still doing that or not. I'll check with them and get back with you. :lol:

Catching Caroline is a really, really short story. Around 30 pages, I think (if I remember correctly). It may eventually be printed as part of a larger collection, but at this time, there aren't any plans to do that. I'm sorry I don't have better news.

Thank you for ordering Pleasures of the Night! I hope you enjoy it. ((hugs))

Sylvia

Dearest Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the link. However, they only sell to US residents only. Too bad for me. Thank you again for your assistance. Too bad about Catching Caroline.....hope I can get a chance to read it some day. Also, will Dream Guardians's book 2, will it be published in Hardcover as book 1 or not? It would be too bad for collectors like me to have one in hardcover and the other not. Sorry for always bothering you with this kinds of questions.

Love your books lots!

Toni

Dearest Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the link. However, they only sell to US residents only. Too bad for me. Thank you again for your assistance. Too bad about Catching Caroline.....hope I can get a chance to read it some day. Also, will Dream Guardians's book 2, will it be published in Hardcover as book 1 or not? It would be too bad for collectors like me to have one in hardcover and the other not. Sorry for always bothering you with this kinds of questions.

Love your books lots!

Toni

Hi Toni,

I'm hoping HOTN gets picked up by the bookclub (which will print it in hardcover), but I haven't heard anything yet. *fingers crossed*

I'll let you know as soon as I hear something. :lol:

Hugs,

Sylvia