Gmilsapa

Book 4 and 5 of Mr. and Mrs Cross

Question

Ok this is crazy and I'm so hurt that I, G Milsaps have to wait again, on book 4

My sweet sweet lady I beg u tell me when book 4 and 5 will b released.

It took me 2days to finish this book, please tell me and the rest of ur fans.

P.S. I would love to see this as a movie

5 answers to this question

I have read book four and I am now waiting impatiently for book five. Please Sylvia Don't make me and the rest of your fans wait a year for this book.

I have to tell you that I didn't find the story as gripping, when I read most of it from Gideon's point of view.

Sylvia Day, you write much better when you are writing from a female perspective, so if you are still writing book five, please go back to the previous format. Love the Books.

I have read book four and I am now waiting impatiently for book five. Please Sylvia Don't make me and the rest of your fans wait a year for this book.

I have to tell you that I didn't find the story as gripping, when I read most of it from Gideon's point of view.

Sylvia Day, you write much better when you are writing from a female perspective, so if you are still writing book five, please go back to the previous format. Love the Books.

I personally LOVED having both POVs; I loved being finally able to get into Gideon's mind!! Sylvia, keep up the great job, as always you never disappoint!!

I personally LOVED having both POVs; I loved being finally able to get into Gideon's mind!! Sylvia, keep up the great job, as always you never disappoint!!

Totally agree!!! Loved Gideons POV, could have read even more of his interesting mind â¤ï¸

I beg to differ! I loved the Gideon's perspective. We had had too much of Eva and basically new what drove her but did not have enough on Gideon. I initially was not a fan of the 2 perspectives together in 1 novel but I think it sort of balances it out.

Tambu