Website back

• 6 months later...

The disclaimer was probably to do with the EU directive where we in the EU find every web site we visit needs us to click to accept cookies and terms of service.  Designed to protect privacy but has turned into quite an irritant!

I shall read So Close but am a little worried we might have a long wait for the second book, but hopefully as with the Crossfire novels the ends of the books might avoid the massive cliffhangers other writers provide.  (Not a criticism of the author as everyone works at their own pace but as we all now know we will hear a bit more about Gideon and Eva in the books suspect we are all a little impatient for them.)

I followed the 'cockygate' scandal on Twitter and hadn't realised how many books some authors were pushing out, and how Kindle Unlimited was being manipulated by some.  I'd not read books by any of the authors that were mentioned but some seemed to be putting out 3 or 4 a month.