What new in the horizon?

Niecy

Question

<p>&nbsp;I have several of your books and I just love them.&nbsp;They&nbsp;keep me on the edge of my sit just reading them. Sometimes I want to cry or even fight. I enjoy that in your writing.&nbsp;Just wandering what you may have in store for us next. I have my enterwined with you pre ordered since february and hear another book in the the works for the dream guardian series. So what might we look forward to</p>

3 answers to this question

Right now I'm working on Afterburn (August 15) and Aftershock (November 12). Then I'm going to finish up Black Magic Woman, A Lush Kiss of Surrender, and A Dark Kiss of Rapture. Then I'll work on A Taste of Seduction. Beyond that I have more historicals to write

And through it all, I'll be working on Crossfire. :)

Hi,  Looking forward to your Orlando visit !!!   Didn't get any Bash tks, but glad you trying to arrange something else in the area.

What is you schedule for Stripped Down?  Can't wait to visit with Faith and Miguel again !   

Thanks for all the great books.  They have kept me busy while I'm waiting.