I wasn't too impressed with Gianna

I know that Sylvia says she enjoys writing about strong women and you can tell that in the stories she writes, but I honestly think Gianna is the most weakest out of them all. She might tell Jax how she feels about things but still he just's walks out on her, put's her job on the line, stabs her in the back by helping her boss' competition (and ex) take away an opportunity both Gianna and her boss worked hard for, then acts like it's nothing. But still Gianna keeps coming back to him because the sex is good. I tried to understand Jax but I kept wondering why she was giving in so easily when he was doing nothing but causing her one problem after the other. Still, I think the movie will be awesome and I am glad to know that one of Sylvia's books is being made into a movie.

Re Eva I think we have to wait to find out what she became.  The indication seemed to me to be she would be taking on the charitable side of Gideon's world and I would image we will find out when the books about Ireland are written.  She knew that Mark was moving to work for Gideon and for whatever reason her job would no longer exist when he left so her quitting wasn't a total surprise.

Eva also said she wanted to go back to school so that she could be a better sounding board for Gideon; so she wasn't becoming his"lapdog ".

Never could understand how she could lose her job when Mark left?  Couldn't she be an assistant to someone else?

I remember some discussion over why the fact Mark was leaving would mean Eva would lose her job and we did not come to any conclusion as to why.  It wasn't as if Mark's role was redundant, he had been approached by another company so his role still existed so one would have expected him to be replaced and Eva work for his replacement.