Re-reading the series

GoshDarnIt

Guys!

I've on my 5th read!

I'm having serious EVA-GIDEON withdrawals :(

I know its been a while since the last book came out but I keep checking the site for updates and those teasers make me more depressed than anything *laugh*.

I've been waiting and waiting and even went on to read other series but gosh darn it! I just can't stop reading these books over and over and over.

Of all the series I've read (I'm a junkie!) this is by far the best!

No pressure Syl but I'm dying!

I've lost count on how many times I read the series. It's either 5 or 6, I'm right there with ya. Agree that this is the best series I've read. The waiting is crazy, not sure what the publisher is gaining from this long wait.

I, too, have read this series way too many times, in fact when I go on vacation next week Eva and Gideon are coming with me :)

I don't think you are weird.  I cannot see rereading a mystery or a suspense filled book, but with some books---especially books like CROSSFIRE, character development is so important.  Each time I reread, I saw different nuances I hadn't seen before which helped me to understand their characters.  Also, if I do not connect with a character then I read just for the story and that is fine.  Not all books become favorites.  I seldom reread a stand-alone book because it isn't necessary. When you are waiting forever for a next book, you can forget the ending of the previous one.  I do the same thing with TV shows.  Especially the ones on premium channels where there is a year between.  I cannot remember what happened on MAD MEN.  I need to rewatch the last few episodes before the final season starts next week.  BTW--I do rewatch favorite movies as well.  Just saw GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER for the umpteenth time.