Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

Some of you have a question in regard to REFLECTED IN YOU, so I'm going to address it here. I don't want the readers who are waiting for the paperback to have their experience with the book ruined. If you have questions that are spoiler-ish, please use this forum to post them and keep them off my Facebook page.

1) What happened when Eva went to Gideon's office and found him fresh from a shower?

The answer to this question is another question: Knowing Gideon (and keeping in mind how he reacted to Brett), how do you think he'd react to Nathan showing up at his office with obscene and hurtful pictures of Eva? Keep that in mind and read the scene again. :)

Also- I'll answer spoiler questions about RIY, but not teaser questions about EWY.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Sylvia, would that mean that it was the second encounter of Gideon and Nathan when the latter was seen by Eva's mom at the Crossfire building? Because the "fresh from shower Gideon scene" happened when Eva and Megumi had lunch together, they're not with Eva's mom. So the lipstick stain in Gideon's shirt must be blood stain?

Did Gideon plan the North Carolina trip because he had everything with Nathan planned out and knew their relationship was about to go through another "rough patch"?

No, he didn't make that decision until they came back and found out about Cary. That upped the stakes to an unacceptably dangerous level for Gideon.

Hi Sylvia, would that mean that it was the second encounter of Gideon and Nathan when the latter was seen by Eva's mom at the Crossfire building? Because the "fresh from shower Gideon scene" happened when Eva and Megumi had lunch together, they're not with Eva's mom. So the lipstick stain in Gideon's shirt must be blood stain?

Right. :)

Hi Sylvia,

What did Eva mean when he was confessing what she meant to him and she said " There is so much more out there for you. You just don't know it yet".

Gideon has been closed off from everyone. Eva is saying that once he opens up, the world will open up to him in return.

Thank you! I can't say enough good things about this series. Keep up the amazing work!

No, he didn't make that decision until they came back and found out about Cary. That upped the stakes to an unacceptably dangerous level for Gideon.