Reflected in You **spoiler thread**

Sylvia Day

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sylvia-

Thank you for the gift of Gideon. I/ we can't get him out of our heads. Adore sassy Eva as well. Thank goodness are leading lady has ######!

One question please!

1. Why did Gideon say he was afraid of Eva's past? This shocked me as Goddon comes off so strong, confident and domineering. Also he told her he would never let Nathan near her. Please explain his comment then. I would really appreciate it!

@ redsassypants, Sylvia addressed this on one of her postings (her facebook page has a forum area full of eager fans. I've learned a ton just from reading it!). I believe that Gideon is afraid for what he might do to Eva's aggressor (which he eventually did... or did he?) In one of the FB forums, the great question still remains - did Gideon really kill Nathan?

By the way, I just read Seven Years to Sin and it's a great way to cope with Gideon/Eva withdrawal. It's historical (19th century, I believe) and the language is of course different. However, It's very well-written and hot as ######.

Hi Maria!

Thanks for replying to me and for all the helpful info. I would love it if you could paste a link to the forums you mentioned here. I read Seven Years to Sin and now I'm quickly making my way through Sylvia's entire répertoire. No one writes erotic romance like her! It's smart, witty and sexy as ######!

I have exciting news! I tweeted Sylvia my question and she was good enough to send me this response:

"Because her past is why she has triggers & he doesn't want to become a trigger for her or inadvertantly set her off some way."

I found this answer to be very comforting as it turned my blood cold to read Gideon was afraid of her past. Now I understand he was just worried about her. God, I love that man!

Hi Maria!

Thanks for replying to me and for all the helpful info. I would love it if you could paste a link to the forums you mentioned here. I read Seven Years to Sin and now I'm quickly making my way through Sylvia's entire répertoire. No one writes erotic romance like her! It's smart, witty and sexy as ######!

I have exciting news! I tweeted Sylvia my question and she was good enough to send me this response:

"Because her past is why she has triggers & he doesn't want to become a trigger for her or inadvertantly set her off some way."

I found this answer to be very comforting as it turned my blood cold to read Gideon was afraid of her past. Now I understand he was just worried about her. God, I love that man!

@redsassypants, here's the link to Sylvia's forum page on her Facebook page. It has juicy, juicy information!

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay/app_202980683107053?ref=ts

Hi Maria!

@redsassypants, here's the link to Sylvia's forum page on her Facebook page. It has juicy, juicy information!

https://www.facebook.com/AuthorSylviaDay/app_202980683107053?ref=ts

I am not sure if this was asked already. But......When Eva called Gideon at home, and he said he couldn't talk right now, what was that about? Or is that an Entwind spoiler? Just need to know if there is an answer :laughingsmiley:

Corine was alone, she just wanted Eva to believe that Gideon was there too

I am not sure if this was asked already. But......When Eva called Gideon at home, and he said he couldn't talk right now, what was that about? Or is that an Entwind spoiler? Just need to know if there is an answer :laughingsmiley:

If I am not mistaking, he was with the detectives. I could be totally wrong since it happen 2 times that he said to her that he couldn't talk.

Can't wait for the next one....

1) Why does Gideon has more controlling interest in Vidal Records

2) The night that Gideon went to the party for the vodka release... how come Eva didn't know about it? Since she was working on that project how did her boss Mark keep that from her? Bit confused on that part

1) That's an EWY question. :)

2) Eva worked on the advertising campaign for Kingsman Vodka. The private reception wouldn't have been handled by the advertising agency.

Hi Everyone!

Sylvia,

1. What's Cary's childhood abuse backstory?

2. Why did Magdelene call Eva in the beginning of RIY? Was she sincerely trying to make up for her past behavior?

3. What was Corinne doing in the Crossfire the day Eva found Gideon post-shower?

4. What's with Gideon's brunette fascination?

Thanks in advance! LOVE The Crossfire Series! Here's hoping there will be four books instead of three and a tv series or a feature film to follow ;)

1- I think Cary's abuse will be on EWY, I hope so at least.

2- I personally think that she was faking, and also think that Sylvia will have an explanation on EWY

3- Corine wanted to make Eva jealous, and make her think that Gideon was still crazy about her. Poor Corine

4- don't know...is it a fascination?

Hi Everyone!

Sylvia,

1. What's Cary's childhood abuse backstory?

2. Why did Magdelene call Eva in the beginning of RIY? Was she sincerely trying to make up for her past behavior?

3. What was Corinne doing in the Crossfire the day Eva found Gideon post-shower?

4. What's with Gideon's brunette fascination?

Thanks in advance! LOVE The Crossfire Series! Here's hoping there will be four books instead of three and a tv series or a feature film to follow ;)

Glad to see someone mention the brunette fascination ! Hadn't seen it anywhere ... but there are lots of comments.

I was thinking it's his Mother that is the root of this, He felt abandoned and ignored my her after remarrying and the new

family. He is looking for that 'love' with the brunettes. And actually Corrine's description is his Mom, 'long black hair and blue eyes'. So it's not Corrine, she just filled the bill.

Love to hear others thoughts ............

It makes totally sense...I can see what you mean.

Glad to see someone mention the brunette fascination ! Hadn't seen it anywhere ... but there are lots of comments.

I was thinking it's his Mother that is the root of this, He felt abandoned and ignored my her after remarrying and the new

family. He is looking for that 'love' with the brunettes. And actually Corrine's description is his Mom, 'long black hair and blue eyes'. So it's not Corrine, she just filled the bill.

Love to hear others thoughts ............