OFFICIAL MORE THAN 3 BOOKS

Donnad

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 4th, possibly 5th, book? I'm jumping to the ceiling like Tigger!!!Thanks to these pages, we'll be able to while away the long dreadful time before the books are released. But we are all accustomed to DELAYED GRATIFICATION by now, aren't we?

There's definitely no delayed gratification in EWY it's all on demand LOL!!! On almost every page. Gotta love it!!!

How do you personal message Mrs .C?? Thanks in advance...

How do you personal message Mrs .C?? Thanks in advance...

Hi Sccrph,

You have to go to the members section and you can click on the person you want to send a message to and send your message.  You can also go to your own profile and send a message through there.  I think that there is a section that says messages and such.  You can click on that and then type in the person you want to message.   You can then type your message.  I hope that helps.

GiGi