Has anyone got their book downloaded from kindle yet?

Lorna333

I got mine at 6:22am

I got mine around 5am this morning from Ibooks, even though I have the paperback, I also got my audio book download then as well so started to listen to that driving into work this morning :)

my nook still says pre order but I found a book at walmart over the weekend so Im not freaking,,,I keep refreshing it but it doesnt come to download...

if I really can't get it I'll have to trek to Barnes and noble for help...what a pain,,,this was the first book Ive ever pre ordered and I don't think I'll try it again

my nook still says pre order but I found a book at walmart over the weekend so Im not freaking,,,I keep refreshing it but it doesnt come to download...

if I really can't get it I'll have to trek to Barnes and noble for help...what a pain,,,this was the first book Ive ever pre ordered and I don't think I'll try it again

That's the problem I had but I downloaded the book app to my phone and I can read it there.  I sent them a nastygram and they told me they were busy today.  Well they should have planned better.  I know there are at least 4 books scheduled for release today and this one is a best seller.  I happy I found a hard copy or I would be climbing the walls by now.

That's the problem I had but I downloaded the book app to my phone and I can read it there.  I sent them a nastygram and they told me they were busy today.  Well they should have planned better.  I know there are at least 4 books scheduled for release today and this one is a best seller.  I happy I found a hard copy or I would be climbing the walls by now.

ME too, I found a hard copy near my sister on Long Island at Wal Mart over the weekend...I have never been to a wal Mart...what a store!!!!   But yes and its funny I only read nook books anymore,,,to have a real book and turn pages feels strange...and I had to read with the lights on where I usually read my nook with the lights all out...thanks goodness,,,the nook delay would have driven me nuts,,,anything else good released today you recommend??

ME too, I found a hard copy near my sister on Long Island at Wal Mart over the weekend...I have never been to a wal Mart...what a store!!!!   But yes and its funny I only read nook books anymore,,,to have a real book and turn pages feels strange...and I had to read with the lights on where I usually read my nook with the lights all out...thanks goodness,,,the nook delay would have driven me nuts,,,anything else good released today you recommend??

Hi Golfergirl, 

I am glad that you got your copy early.  I have to say that I am starting to get seriously annoyed with Walmart!  They don't play by the rules that the rest of us have to follow.  Augh!! 

Hi everyone, 

What i a nastygram?  Could someone please expalin?  Thanks in advance.