Mothers and Fathers - Monica and Elizabeth and Victor and Geoffrey

BettyY37

I think Peachies, she does not know him well enough to make a decision on him but I think she is a bit put off that he seems to be in awe of his wife and son and does not have the balls to rock the boat with Chris Jnr

Hi Sheens,

I think we agree, Eva doesn't have enough info on Chris Sr. to really form a decision... But she is definitely watching and gathering information :-)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We know Gideon told Elizabeth about Hugh's abuse but we do not know when. Had the abuse gone on for weeks, months or years? Was Elizabeth as clueless as Monica? When Gideon told her and she did not believe him, was anything done to remove him from harm or did Hugh continue to have contact? Gideon has told us he did not have consensual sex until he met Corinne at college. Has Elizabeth been given too much of a pass because she believed Dr Terrence?

If Anne came onto Gideon, Its more then likely Lukas was so wrapped up in his work and was ignoring her and not putting out.9 out of 10 times that's why anyone cheats . Im sure Lizzy has NO CLUE Hugh was Lukas brother in law.. Im thinking when they have their

chat that tid bit of info will come out and she will see the light

If Anne came onto Gideon, Its more then likely Lukas was so wrapped up in his work and was ignoring her and not putting out.9 out of 10 times that's why anyone cheats . Im sure Lizzy has NO CLUE Hugh was Lukas brother in law.. Im thinking when they have their

chat that tid bit of info will come out and she will see the light

I respecfully disagree.  I have always felt Elizabeth went to Terrence on a referral from Anne or because of a personal relationship for a second opinion.  The Lucas and the Vidal families seem to travel in the same social circles.

I respecfully disagree.  I have always felt Elizabeth went to Terrence on a referral from Anne or because of a personal relationship for a second opinion.  The Lucas and the Vidal families seem to travel in the same social circles.

What has always interested me, in RIY when Eva confronts Elizabeth in the restaurant she tells Eva she had 2 doctors examine Gideon and I don't think we ever have been told who that 2nd doctor.  So is there someone out there that knows and lied too? And of course she said that Chris Jr said nothing happened but he was 5 or 6 so how accurate can that be about something so important.    

Just saying I think there is more to be revealed about this  .............

Just saying ..........

What has always interested me, in RIY when Eva confronts Elizabeth in the restaurant she tells Eva she had 2 doctors examine Gideon and I don't think we ever have been told who that 2nd doctor.  So is there someone out there that knows and lied too? And of course she said that Chris Jr said nothing happened but he was 5 or 6 so how accurate can that be about something so important.    

Just saying I think there is more to be revealed about this  .............

Just saying ..........

Hi Fsumom,

You are correct.  We were never told who the second doctor was, that examined Gideon.  So it does leave a lot of unanswered questions:  Did the doctor see signs of abuse?  Did he say something to Dr. Lucas?  Did he cover up the abuse?  Did he take a bribe or was hushed into not reporting his/her findings to CPS or the Police?