One with You

Gaia

• Replies 790
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sylvia said there are 17 chapters but the chapters are long she also said that she will release more excerpts so I'm thinking that they will be from Chapter 1 and that will be what we get before the book but I could be wrong. I know she released 3 Chapters with CBY but since these are long I don't think we'll get 3. 

If Gideon hadn't killed Nathan it was only a matter of time before he would have killed Eva. I do think it would have been better if it would have been in self defense but it wasn't. It is wrong to just take a life they were going to be in an impossible sitution of kill or be. killed. He was able to get some of her garbage and track her easily and take pics of her and that is beyond scary. 

Usually I like to peak at the last chapter first but I just can't with the Crossfire series so I will read from beginning to end. Crossing my fingers for their exciting journey!

Sylvia tweeted and Facebooked a photo of  a bride in a wedding veil - her question is 'can you guess what these items would be for Eva?' with 'these items' being something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, ... AND $12 BILLION IN HER SHOE.  (caps are the authors, not mine).

Most responses are not answering the question but one person does wonder if Gideon has bought her a company of her own - that could be interesting - or could it be money to use for the charity she is going to run?

6 minutes ago, D500 said:

Sylvia tweeted and Facebooked a photo of  a bride in a wedding veil - her question is 'can you guess what these items would be for Eva?' with 'these items' being something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, ... AND $12 BILLION IN HER SHOE.  (caps are the authors, not mine).

Most responses are not answering the question but one person does wonder if Gideon has bought her a company of her own - that could be interesting - or could it be money to use for the charity she is going to run?

Gideon did give her $10 million according to the prenup upon marriage then 50% of everything after so I'm not sure where the $12 billion came from.  New I think will be her dress something old could be something from her mother or her ring already, borrowed might be something from Cary and blue might be Gideon's eyes that she gets to gaze into for the rest of her life. I could be way off base with these.

It gets confusing because, of course, they are already married so whatever was promised to her in the pre-nup is already hers.

My e-book tells me he said twelve bill. . . . .  when interrupted.  It's the iBook version of all four of the published novels, I've not currently got access to my print version to see if that says the same (loaned to my neighbour).

She got 10 million fro him upon the wedding (which goes with the 10 million - the 5 million from Nathan's father and the additional amount Stanton has made for her).  And she gets more each year, plus bonuses for each child, paid for going to couples therap.  Fifty per cent of everything he acquired from marriage onward was irrefutably Eva's (unless he cheated) .

But as his worth seems to be $12 billion and the figure Sylvia mentions is the same it probably does refer to his entire worth.

33 minutes ago, BettyY37 said:

I think the $12 billion refers to Gideon giving Eva "ALL" of him...."ALL" he has...nothing held back!!

I like that theory.

Also someone tweeted about the book covers, the first four have reasonably dark covers with black spines, the new one is white :

"His Baby GIrl ‎@EnchantedAngelS

@SylDay Beautiful to see Gideon & Eva shedding their individual darknesses and the white symbolism of peace on the final cover"

Not long (I'm on chapter 18 of Entwined with You today in my chapter a day read, getting hard to hold back and not read more than one but I'm not going to 'cheat' and gallop ahead .)

4 hours ago, D500 said:

It gets confusing because, of course, they are already married so whatever was promised to her in the pre-nup is already hers.

My e-book tells me he said twelve bill. . . . .  when interrupted.  It's the iBook version of all four of the published novels, I've not currently got access to my print version to see if that says the same (loaned to my neighbour).

She got 10 million fro him upon the wedding (which goes with the 10 million - the 5 million from Nathan's father and the additional amount Stanton has made for her).  And she gets more each year, plus bonuses for each child, paid for going to couples therap.  Fifty per cent of everything he acquired from marriage onward was irrefutably Eva's (unless he cheated) .

But as his worth seems to be $12 billion and the figure Sylvia mentions is the same it probably does refer to his entire worth.

I rechecked my book copy of BTY and he was starting to say 12 Billion....but I don't understand why it would be in her shoe?  I would go with heart.

Things are looking up.....30 days until "Outlander" comes back on STARZ and 26 days until OWY!!

I'm getting pretty anxious waiting for all of the answers now and I'm hoping I don't cheat when I get my book and read the last chapter and epilogue.  I really don't think I will but I want all the answers soon haha.  I am reading CBY but I might start over with BTY. 

7 hours ago, D500 said:

I like that theory.

Also someone tweeted about the book covers, the first four have reasonably dark covers with black spines, the new one is white :

"His Baby GIrl ‎@EnchantedAngelS

@SylDay Beautiful to see Gideon & Eva shedding their individual darknesses and the white symbolism of peace on the final cover"

Not long (I'm on chapter 18 of Entwined with You today in my chapter a day read, getting hard to hold back and not read more than one but I'm not going to 'cheat' and gallop ahead .)

I like "His Baby Girl @EnchantedAngelS saying that it's Beautiful to see Gideon & Eva shedding their individual darnesses and the white symbolism of peace on the final cover.

35 minutes ago, patricia-ann said:

17 minutes ago Sylvia tweeted a response to someone saying waiting patiently waiting for @SylDay to release more excerpts from chapter 1 to hold her over until April 5th and Sylvia said to check tomorrow!

I saw that too.  So excited!!  Hope it is the rest of the first chapter.  I know I'm being greedy 

P.S. Just saw the perfect man to play Gideon on Grey's Anatomy tonight!! Scott Elrod

11 minutes ago, jmhope said:

I saw that too.  So excited!!  Hope it is the rest of the first chapter.  I know I'm being greedy 

P.S. Just saw the perfect man to play Gideon on Grey's Anatomy tonight!! Scott Elrod

I think I'll stay up and check after midnight.  I saw him also and I think Scott Elrod will be making further appearances since him and Meredith exchanged phone numbers. I think if  Crossfire turns into movies he would be perfect!!!

11 minutes ago, patricia-ann said:

I think I'll stay up and check after midnight.  I saw him also and I think Scott Elrod will be making further appearances since him and Meredith exchanged phone numbers. I think if  Crossfire turns into movies he would be perfect!!!

I just read his bio. He is 40 too old. I still like Zac Efron he is the right age. Usually Sylvia's excerpts don't show up until 1 pm EST

5 minutes ago, jmhope said:

I just read his bio. He is 40 too old. I still like Zac Efron he is the right age. Usually Sylvia's excerpts don't show up until 1 pm EST

Oh that's too bad because he is one good looking man . Really I didn't realize that I'll have to try to check during the day at breaks. Thank you for the info. 

Yay - I won't talk about the excerpt yet to give everyone a chance to read it but how lovely Gideon is.

It's Sylvia's birthday today so I guess this was her way of celebrating it with her fans. 

Happy Birthday to one of the best author's I've had the joy to read.

1 hour ago, D500 said:

Yay - I won't talk about the excerpt yet to give everyone a chance to read it but how lovely Gideon is.

It's Sylvia's birthday today so I guess this was her way of celebrating it with her fans. 

Happy Birthday to one of the best author's I've had the joy to read.

I totally agree with you I'm not saying anything either he is a great man! Yes she is the best author. I've reread all of what is posted so far of Chapter 1 for OWY at 5:30 am est. I hope she saw my tweets wishing her a very Happy Birthday! 

What a perfect excerpt... just increasing our appetite for more more more Gideva!!!  What a journey Sylvia has taken all of  us on.

The conclusion of the story will be a relief to all the readers  but bittersweet. I'm sure we have mixed emotions about seeing their story end. Happy Birthday Sylvia ... Thanks so much for the excerpt...and thanks so much for the story of Gideva!!

I do not post much, but have a thought regarding who might be a good Gideon.  Sorry to whoever suggested Zac Efron, but NO, not only is he too short but he looks like a boy.  Not even close to Gideon's description.  He does not reflect power in any way.  Has anyone considered Richard Madden, he played the Prince in Cinderella 2015, looks a little Henry Cavill-ish and has amazing blue eyes.  However, he is only 5'11", maybe a little short for Gideon.  Henry was Sylvia's first choice, so I think someone with his looks and physical presence would be the best choice.  We do not want another Fifty Shades of Grey with casting.  The casting of that movie was just so wrong.